July 30, 2014 | 1012 users online

Self Tanners - Dove - Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self Tanners for Fair skin tones

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by lauraguise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this self-tanner/moisturizer. I thought the name was Summer Glow, but by the look of the bottle this is actually it. It leaves my legs nice and silky, although a tiny bit sticky when the day gets hotter. I find it is much easier to get even coverage with this self tanner (few streaks, unless i do it lazily) and it seems to almost stain the skin after a little while, so even when it feels as though it has fully washed off there is still a tint. I use this on my legs mainly, for a light tan (I'm really quite pale). Negatives would be the smell, very recognizable and doesn't seem to wash away.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Sazza997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Brilliant product, I love it. My skin's kind of medium but I'm so not into a dark tan and it still looks really nice and sunkissed without being orange, you really have to be dry before you get into bed though. Not greasy and leaves my skin soft and with a really nice natural glow, would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ellen87

I have used this product for two summers in a row. I normally start using it in the Spring to start getting a healthy tan (glow). It goes on very smooth, but it does leave a sticky feeling but that will go away. I only use it on my upper body& face but I have used it on my legs before and it works great all over! No streaks or orange marks. It doesnt come off on my white/light bed sheets. But just make sure you feel totally dry before getting into bed. I usually put it on 2-3 hours before bed, just to make it its really dry. I would recommend it to anyone! Its perfect for people who want to have a nice summer glow without laying in the sun. Oh, and when I first start using it, I will put it on everyday, but then once the summer roles around I stop and only use it every 2-3 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by bethanii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this product! i have almost white skin and it left me still looking natural! i was gutted when i ran out! i used it for 5 months ongoing and i cant tan either so i was stuck with white skin !!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mince

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gives a good natural looking tan after only 2 applications. It doesn't take as long to dry/sink in than the Jergens one that I used to love but now I like Dove better. It has a distinct smell like all tanners but nothing I cant put up with. The pump is really handy and the 13.5oz bottle has lasted me two summers.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by LaurenKatex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ive always been scared to use fake tan products such as st tropez.. so i thought i would give dove gradual tan ago and i have to say i love it.. i saw a difference in my skin the first night i used it :) id deffinately recommend this for people that dont like the sun or fake tan :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Leeah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought a pump bottle of this stuff maybe two years ago. I really started using it over summer, hoping to get some color since I'm sort of pale and don't have the patience to sit in the sun (plus I don't want the effects of doing that...) I like the packaging a lot. Most of my other self-tanners are packaged poorly; I like the pump bottle a lot. I hope they still make it!

I do believe it helped give me some color over summer but as I'm trying it now over winter, I don't know if I'm seeing anything from it. I use it daily, mostly on my chest, neck and arms. Occasionally I'll put it on my face but since I break out easily I don't do that as often as anything else. I'm not seeing anything drastic, if at all. Maybe it was just balancing out my color over summer and adding it to, I'm not sure. I'm still using it, but I am looking for other self-tanners. I probably will buy it again unless I find something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by nnkrislee

Best Self-Tanner product I ever used! Usually with a lot of self-tanners I purchased in the past, I would look orange and streaky, but after using this one, I got A LOT of compliments! Just remember to exfoliate often and reapply. The results are amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by mooooooo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll admit the results of this cream are nice. After two applications I am about 2 shades darker, perfect for my fair skin. Unfortunately, this is the stickiest, grossest feeling self tanner I have ever used. Even if I apply at night, when I wake up I am sticky and covered in a residue that doesn't soak in. The smell is pretty bad too, but so are most self tanners.

Overall, I prefer jergens and vaseline's gradual self tanners over Dove.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by jessesuzanne