November 23, 2014 | 1959 users online

Shampoo - Earth Science - Pure Essentials Citress Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My family loves the smell of this shampoo--very orangey and pleasant. Its a bit much of smell for me but i enjoy it on them from afar. It is meant to be volumizing and for fine or oily hair and it imparts a great shine to their hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing light scent of orangle creamsicles, I feel happy whenever I use this shampoo. Not an overpowering scent though. Cleans well, low lather for me, hair is left soft. I buy it for about $6 at iherb.
EDIT: Downgrading this to a 2, as it has started to leave a white film behind in my hair. Too bad, as the scent is nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by DreamWavez

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really great shampoo for normal/oily hair. It smells great, doesn't cost much, and leaves my hair soft. I like the minimal ingredients as well. It also lathers extremely well, so you don't need to use a lot. This is one of the best natural shampoos I've used, better than Avalon Organic Botanicals, Jason's, and Alba Botanica.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 10:05:00 PM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very good basic shampoo with safer ingredients than most. Seems gentle but cleans well and smells good. Doesn't build up or dry out hair.