Earth Science Pure Essentials Citress Shampoo

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My family loves the smell of this shampoo--very orangey and pleasant. Its a bit much of smell for me but i enjoy it on them from afar. It is meant to be volumizing and for fine or oily hair and it imparts a great shine to their hair.

on 8/18/2012 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Amazing light scent of orangle creamsicles, I feel happy whenever I use this shampoo. Not an overpowering scent though. Cleans well, low lather for me, hair is left soft. I buy it for about $6 at iherb.
EDIT: Downgrading this to a 2, as it has started to leave a white film behind in my hair. Too bad, as the scent is nice.

on 10/21/2007 6:28:00 PM

This is a really great shampoo for normal/oily hair. It smells great, doesn't cost much, and leaves my hair soft. I like the minimal ingredients as well. It also lathers extremely well, so you don't need to use a lot. This is one of the best natural shampoos I've used, better than Avalon Organic Botanicals, Jason's, and Alba Botanica.

on 3/24/2006 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Very good basic shampoo with safer ingredients than most. Seems gentle but cleans well and smells good. Doesn't build up or dry out hair.