MAC Sweet as Cocoa

4.6

on 1/23/2015 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Beautiful on NC45! :-) Use a light hand.

on 1/9/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Sweet As Cocoa is a rosy chocolate shade with gold shimmer that is stunning on darker skin tones (I'm an Armani LSF 8 (Caramel) /around NW33-35). The shimmer is not frosty at all; it gives it this amazing multidimensional quality. When swatched, Sweet As Cocoa can look rosy, peachy, bronzy, or brown, depending on the angle. This is a truly unique shade that can be worn all year round and on many skin tones (use a skunk brush if you are fairer). One of my all-time faves.

on 10/5/2014 4:42:00 PM

At first i thought it would be too dark for me, nc20, but since my friends that is nc25 uses it and it looks gorgeous on her i gave it a try. Loved it. Of course i use it very lightly cause it is highly pigmented but looks gorgeous. Would buy again but i don't think it will be necessarily soon cause i use very little for application. Nice colour.

on 10/2/2014 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have medium dark/tan skin with yellow undertones(MAC NC42). This color is GORGEOUS! Warm Bronzey-red with shimmer. I have a hard time with blushes showing up on my tan-dry skin, and I like the strong blush look and this is beautiful and performs well! This blush is Pigmented and you get a lot of product for what you pay so it's worth it. Tan-dark women, get this blush!!!

on 5/21/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This just became my favourite blush ever (along with MAC Margin).
I'm NC42, and it's still coming off quite sheer on me, so I need a couple of layers to built it up and that leads me to let any gals around my shade know that this blush is actually not as dark as the swatches show it, honestly, I was shocked at how much lighter it is in real life, I don't have any Mac store in my town so I need to order online and I was pretty scared, 'cause I thought it might be too dark and I would have to put a lot of effort to pull it out on my medium skintone, but was I wrong. It's not as shimmery as it seems to be as well, it gives a really amazing bronzy glow and helps to sculpt out the face along with an actual bronzer even more. This is perfect, especially for summertime & it's my HG blush from now on and I just can't stop staring at this, it's amazing! :)

on 3/13/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Sweet as cocoa is a warm, reddish brown blush with golden shimmer. It looks absolutely gorgeous on my NC50 skin. I love the fact that this blush is so versatile. You can wear it with any makeup look. I've tried it with smokey eyes/ nude lip combo as well as neutral eyes and bold lips and it works fabulously with both. It's not an overpowering blush, but, can be build able. I'm usually not an everyday blush wearer, but, for special occasions this is the blush I usually reach for to complete my look. It gives such a beautiful, warm glow to my cheeks.

on 2/9/2014 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had a gift voucher to use up, and I had been eyeing the MAC blushes in the hopes of finding a more 'dramatic' Sunbasque.

I was sure this was going to be too dark, or look too much like a bronzer on me, but my sister liked it the best of the swatches I'd shown her, so I got it.

OMG this is so gorgeous. It's fairly shimmery (the shimmer level reminds me of MAC Breezy), but it doesn't look over the top or frosty, and it doesn't make my face seem greasy looking. The colour is hard to describe, it's got a rose gold shimmer on a sort of burgundy base and depending on how much you sheer it out it can look browner or redder. Too my eyes it's neutral toned, the shimmer gives warmth, but the base is cooler toned. I think it would work for most people.

I can definitely build it up to something very bold, but I was surprised how easily I could work this into a look where the blush isn't the main focus. I'm so glad I got this.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I absolutely love this blush!

on 12/28/2013 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE this blush!! I'm a NC45 (caramel complexion) and was using MAC Love Thing for my blush. Love thing is a gorgeous maroon shade. This color, however, is a more natural, cocoa shade with a small amount of shimmer, which adds a beautiful highlight to my cheeks. I get compliments on how fabulous my makeup looks whenever I'm wearing this shade! I always buy them 2 at a time! All time favorite MAC item!! :D

on 12/27/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Love love love this blush. I'm an NW 48 and 9.0 in mac matchmaster and this gives my skin a beautiful glow and looks so beautiful and does not look overbearing. Love it

Popular Blush Products