November 26, 2014 | 1789 users online

Treatments (Face) - Good Skin - All Firm Serum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by cathekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very good serum. So far, absolutely no breakouts or adverse reactions. On the spectrum of possible serum textures (one side being very silicone thick and the other side being very watery), this serum is a bit moire liquidy/watery then thick and silicone filled. For that reason, I really like this serum. Having said all that, I'm not sure if it's doing that much for my skin. I like the antioxidant content, it's chock full of them, so I'm sure I'm doing my skin some good. However, if you are looking for something dramatic, like your pigmentation reducing noticeably, or your skin becoming really, really soft overnight, etc., you might be disappointed. It's a solid product that would help you do your "maintenance" of the skin, and I got it during one of Kohl's 20% off of cosmetics sales, so I've got no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I join the ranks of those who are pleased with Good Skin skincare products and this serum is no exception. It goes on silky smooth and leaves my skin satiny soft, smooth and my pores are less noticeable. This beats Olay Regenerist, in my opinion, hands-down. It's fragrance free and very gentle to my skin, unlike the Olay Regenerist Fragrance Free which for some reason doesn't agree with my skin and can be irritating at times. The All Firm Rebuilding Serum, on the other hand, hasn't irritated my skin and if you want to layer other products over it, it still works well. I haven't been disappointed yet with Good Skin products, so if you're on the fence, try it! For reference, I have combination skin, highly sensitive and redness prone with a tendency to break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by lulubella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No matter what skin care line I try (and believe me, I've tried too many to mention), I always ditch the others and come back to this line. This is the line that Clinique should have been. This serum really delivers in the hydration, firming and plumping of the skin. For a while I was using creams and serums with Argeriline, beause I read so much about it's wrinkle relaxing benefits. But something weird started happening. After a while, the Argeriline actually starts to sag the skin (too much relaxing I guess). Anyway, for a great skin care line that really delivers on it's promises, go to Kohls and give Good Skin a try. It' fragrance and color free, and the products last a really long time, making it very affordable. Good Skin was created by a respected NYC dermatologist name Dr. Doris Day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2006 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Brachanam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the fact that it comes in a pump, and that the texture is so lovely. Feels nice, not sticky. Not sure if it really does anything, but it feels good! EDIT 5/2007 Still loving this! I use it under the All Firm moisture cream. Have also been using the Stella McCartyney line too and still like this more!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2006 2:16:00 AM More reviews by kazbut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is on the dry side and I thought that maybe this product would work. Alas it feels kind of sticky and it made my skin breakout along the chin and forehead. Luckily the SA at Kohl's said the item is returnable if it is no good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2006 11:51:00 AM More reviews by hmc1

I tried the serum based on someone mentioning it in another review. It has worked great. I can not speak on the firming too much because I am only 31. It has plumpled up the area around my eyes where now when I smile the lines don't appear like they did before. The cost of the product is around $23. It is in a sealed pump. I have also noticed in the areas around my eyes(where I use the product) that my skin looks smoother and I notice fewer pores.