Milani Crystal Gloss Summer Baby

Not tested on animals

on 5/31/2013 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

ABSOLUTELY GAWWW-JUSS!! Summer baby is one of the best drug store lip glosses I've tried. I was curious to try Milani lip glosses because the colors look so pretty, and I've heard great things about them. I picked this up at Walgreens, and it was like $4/5. This is a very shimmery, pinkish-golden lip gloss. I always pair it with a nude lipstick like MAC Fresh Brew, and it complements my NW 50 skin so much! This lip gloss looks so sophisticated and high-end. It reminds me a little bit of my Chanel glossimer in Seashell, another pinkish-golden color. It's also very long-lasting, at least compared to other drug store lip glosses I've tried. My only complaint would be the packaging. I'm not a big fan of the tube - it looks cheap. Other than that, everything's fine. I would recommend giving this a try.

on 5/9/2013 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I like the lipgloss. It's very sheer, but its long lasting. the peachy pink and gold flecks go great with my warm undertones. It is not a stand alone lip gloss if you are, ahem, Highly pigmented, I suppose? However, my bottom lip is a few tones lighter than my top, and the peachy pink in the gloss help minimize that. I think this gloss would be excellent to layer over coral,peach, or pink lipsticks. I do wish there was more in the tube, but it is pretty thick, so perhaps the size isn't a big deal. I shelled out about 5 and a half bucks for this thingy, so you bet your fur that I'm gonna use all of it, lol.

on 10/5/2012 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a pretty lip gloss. I pair it with almost every dark lip color that I wear and it tones the lipstick down a little bit while giving a perfect shine. Milani is not sold here in Australia so I had to get it shipped from the US. I will surely repurchase this when I run out but the shipping and the effort to get it shipped from US will be too much.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

For reference, I'm NW45/NC50/Revlon ColorStay Cappucino with full pigmented lips. I gave it 2 stars b/c the color is not the same on the lip as it looks in the tube. It seems more gold and less pink when applied, and even after some time, it's just less gold. I suppose if I used a pink liner I would get the look that I'm going for. However, for my chocolate-hued ladies, there are other Orgasm-like glosses that complement our complexions better. Keep reading my reviews!

on 7/23/2012 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Such a pretty color. Hard to describe but it is a lovely summer color with a pink, tan, peach combination. I love wearing this alone or over MAC Myth. This is my second Milani gloss and I love them. The formulation is nice-minimal stickiness, the color payoff is great, and it smells slightly of vanilla. I think this gloss was under $5. Give it a try, it's gorgeous on my NC25 skin.

on 3/9/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Its ok. The smell doesn't bother me. Its just not that flattering on me.

on 2/11/2012 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this lipgloss because it is supposed to be a dupe for one of my favorite glosses, MAC's Nymphette. I am so disappointed because it barely shows up on me at all and the formulation is horribly drying. The scent is annoying and the applicator sponge is very cheap. This is the worst gloss I have ever used. I have had better luck with Milani blushes, but I will NEVER buy their lip gloss again!!!!!

on 1/17/2012 11:26:00 PM

Great color, no complaints. I like how it is a bit smaller tube too, fits in your pocket well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Iīd hate to bring down the ratings for this, but this didnīt do it for me. The color ended up being to pastey pink and the glitter felt crunchy. Tried this with light pink shades and it was a disaster. Also, the color was not flattering for me at all. Overall, great color but donīt recommend for those with very pigmented lips by itself.

on 10/18/2011 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is great - lovely shimmery colour. I prefer to wear it over another lipstick or gloss as it is a little too golden / pale straight on my lips. The smell does not bother me at all - I hardly notice it. The applicator bugs me though - the tip is quite stiff and small.

Popular Lip Glosses