December 20, 2014 | 1587 users online

Blush - Kanebo - Lavshuca Cheek Color Select [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2007 3:20:00 AM More reviews by runechan

Lavshuca blush comes in very cute pink package. I just fell in love with its packaging actually. The blush itself is above-average quality. There are 5 strips/colors in one blush. The above part is good for highlight and the rest is used as blush. I have two colors so far, OR-1 and RD-1. OR-1 is kinda peach more than orange. RD-1 is not red but rosy pink. RD-1 is the one that I really like. The blush has subtle shimmer, just add radiant to your cheeks. The only problem is that some colors is hard to show on my complexion. (I'm NC20). Need to build up to show the color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Arie

I bought this blush mainly because of the packaging. It comes in a plastic pink compact. I got it in PK-1. Since the reviewers before me did a great job explaining the product, I'm not gonna repeat.
I needed to apply several layers to get to the density that I want. This blush is buildable but you have to be careful. When you layer too much on, it can look powdery. If you apply lightly, it looks natural. The color is sheer pink. I use the white as a highlighter but it doesn't do well as a highlighter though.

It's just too expensive for a little blush. Damn the cuteness of the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 4:20:00 PM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

***This review contains pictures of the product, please click continued to view the formatted version incl. pic(s)***

Lavshuca is a cute brand by Kanebo only available in Japan. Their packaging is very pretty and girly and most of their products are really fabulous!

Cheek Color comes in a pink square compact with rounded sides and the cute Lavshuca logo embossed on the cover. It's a mirrored compact coming with a little (useless) brush.

Each cheek color cosists of 5 color strips of various width. Actually the upper part of the blush is very light so I use it as a highlighter and the lower part as blush

Lavshuca's blushes are very shimmery and medium pigmented. I think by swiping them on a few times the color shows really well, but then again I am very pale.

I first thought the blush caused me breakouts but this is not the case. I think those blushes are a nice investment (Yen 2100) and look really pretty.

I have 3 out of the 4 available colors:

PK-1: sweet pink blush/highlighter combo

OR-1: looks peach on me

RD-1: this is my fave blush. it's like a pinky mauvey rose that looks very nice with MLBB lipcolors :)

I am a cool-toned PPP/NW15 with brown eyes

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 5:10:00 PM More reviews by annashan

The colour I brought was PK-1. One of the reasons I got it was because it looked cute with different colour stripes, and not because I needed it (The same goes with T'estimo Mix Change Powder.....). You can apply the first 2 colours as a highlight and the last three as a blush or just mix it together and apply. The final colour on my face is a very light shimmery girly pink. The brush feels very soft and light, it makes the powder glide on very smoothly.