Boots Longer Lashes Waterproof Mascara

on 2/11/2009 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Lackluster brush that does add some length but certainly doesn't deserve any bragging rights for length. I tried regular and waterproof both are rather dry upon opening, last about a week, and seem to have very little product in them- mediocre at best. No more boots for me.

on 10/6/2007 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

The only thing I can add to the existing reviews is that it made my eyes sting. Definitely not worth buying!

on 8/1/2007 4:30:00 PM

Wow, this was a terrible mascara that I bought on a whim at CVS. Should've checked here first!

on 3/22/2007 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

to my shame, i must confess i've read the previous review but chose to take my chances, as i needed a lenghtening waterproof mascara and had owned other great products from no.7.
not this one though. it's indeed incredibly bad, and quite expensive too. it doesn't show on the lashes almost at all, but somehow the brush manages to disperse the product on the eyelid.... and it also smuges, while naturally remaining very hard to take of.

on 3/22/2006 8:42:00 PM

Absolutely the worst mascara I have ever used and that's saying a heck of a lot! I don't know if the main issue is the brush, the formula or the excess mascara remover at the top inside of the tube but it's impossible to get any normal and decent amount of mascara on the brush. The formula itself is more liek a tinted gloss for lashes as it's not normal mascara formula. It takes a minimum of 15 strokes per section of lash to even come close to achieving half of what I can normally achieve w/ 3 or 4 swipes of any other mascara. This stuff is damn expensive for being so crappy too! Over $10 at Target no less. The most I have ever spent on mascara and the worst mascara I have ever used. Needless to say I will never ever buy another Boots brand mascara.