September 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Dior Addict Ultra Gloss 333 Hologram Coral

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 6:18:00 PM More reviews by MaryOK

This is a very nice gloss that can impart a coral or pink glow to any color you put it on. It gives dimension to the lips without being overly shiny. I was not offended by the taste/smell as some other reviewers were, but then again, I'm not highly sensitive. I do think it has enough going for it to merit the pricetag. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I purchased this at Sephora after an MA at the Dior counter at Lord & Taylor applied it on me. I didn't buy it at the time, but when I saw it a couple of weeks later at Sephora, I decided I had to pick it up.

The texture, like all other Addict Ultra Glosses, is very smooth, and not too thick or tacky. That being said, it is not plasticky shiny - just gives a very pretty gloss to the lip.

As others have mentioned, in the tube, it looks like a scary bright coral color, but when used on its own (on my pigmented pink lips), it sort of just punches up the color of my lips and adds some dimension. I also like layering it over my other lippies to warm them up and give them a more multi-dimensional effect. It's not holographic or scary - just makes the lips look plumper!

This does have a strange flowery-perfume scent, as all Addict glosses do, but it fades after a little while, so it's not offensive to me. If I ever run out, I will definitely repurchase this. I did take off one lippie because it's not super-longlasting.

For reference, I am MAC NC25/Stila 30 Watts/Dior 200.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2006 1:39:00 AM More reviews by kohan836

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss. As others have said, it's bright in the tube but goes on a sheer natural colour. More pink than orange (although very subtle). Love the scent and packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2006 4:07:00 PM More reviews by lifeviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Scarily coral in the tube but very natural once you put it on. Like most gloss, you have to reapply it every couple hours or so but that's to be expected. This is my favourite gloss so far. I've been looking for the 'your lips, only better' natural colour for a while and I think this is it. Tried Clinique, neutrogena, Prescriptive, etc but they were all either too shimmery, too pale, too pink, or too orange. This is just perfect, no shimmer at all but a little glow. Probably won't finish this soon since I don't reapply gloss very often, but when this tube is gone, would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 7:18:00 PM More reviews by heartsallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

every Addict gloss shade I try becomes my new favorite gloss to wear! this one is, of course, amazing. this is part of a little collection of the new addict shades, forget if they're LE or not but I hope to snag up the rest. some of the colors look unwearable or a little too bold, but on they are sheer and flattering. Hologram Coral gives a very sheer, peachy-coral with golden-pinky iridesence. as with all Addict glosses, it stays on without becoming sticky or gummy and gives a perfect shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by acee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

when I tried this on the back of my hand, it is a hologramic orange-pink colour, but the colour doesn't really show on my lips. It is a colour that is close to natural lip colour. As for shine, it's not very shiny...like 3 out of 5. I love the pkging the most. Texture-wise, it's quite smooth to apply and doesn't dry my lips out. I think I will buy other colours again if my lipglosses ever runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2006 7:34:00 AM More reviews by iro_k

Let me start off by saying I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GLOSS! When I first saw it I thought that it was too orangey/coral and that it wouldn't suit me - I WAS SOOOO WRONG! Don't let the colour in the tube put you off at all - on the lips it is the most beautiful peachy-pink colour. It's perfect to wear everyday as a natural gloss that has an extra something that a lot of other glosses don't offer. In terms of quality, of course it is FANTASTIC (as all the Dior Addict Ultra Glosses are!) so very smooth and long lasting! The packaging is also great, very luxurious indeed! Considering all the pros and lack of cons in this gloss I figured the price ($43 AUD) to be quite cheap - after all, you are getting one of the best quality lipglosses in a beautiful shade! I would definitely repurchase but it's a shame that Hologram Coral is a LIMITED EDITION! Go and buy it - you'll love it!!