Tom's of Maine Gingermint & Cinnamon Toothpaste

4.4

Not tested on animals
Tom's of Maine is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/17/2009 4:30:00 PM

FOR: CINNAMON-CLOVE TOOTHPASTE-NOT LISTED ANYWHERE.

This tastes like Red Hots. It works well so I would buy it again...for a friend because I'm not a huge Red Hots fan!

My boyfriend got this but decided he likes the mint better so I inherited it and boy am I glad! I love this stuff. It tastes good and makes my teeth feel so clean. Only problem is..it likes to ooze out of the tube a little to easily.

on 7/30/2007 1:58:00 PM

This review is for Tom's of Maine Natural Antiplaque Toothpaste with Propolis & Myrrh (fluoride-free) in both Gingermint and Cinnamint. I was wary at first of buying a fluoride-free toothpaste, though I wanted to because I hate regular toothpaste. However, this toothpaste is even more effective than regular toothpaste at removing all the accumulated debris from my teeth. And the best part is it doesn't taste like regular toothpaste. It doesn't taste at all synthetic. Both the Gingermint and the Cinnamint taste slightly sweet. The Gingermint tastes a little like ginger and is therefore more of an earthy taste. The Cinnamint tastes very strongly of cinnamon and is a little reminiscent of Red Hots. It doesn't at all taste like spearmint, and only a little like peppermint, which is wonderful since I strongly dislike spearmint. This toothpaste is a staple for me, which I buy at my local co-op. It is a little pricey. I prefer Cinnamint to Gingermint, but like both.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

For those of you who think you're so clever by saving everyone from the toxins of fluoride, think again. Our water has been fluoridated for decades. It is an approved practice by health and dental professionals so that everyone can have a fighting chance at tooth decay, which is seen as a disease, no matter how much money you have.

If you think the fluoride in your toothpaste is harmful, what did you tell your child's dentist when they proceeded to give them the highly concentrated fluoride treatment at each tooth cleaning visit? Children have this treatment until they are 12. If it is so harmful children, who are quite vulnerable, would die from the fluoride in the water, their toothpaste, and in the dentist.

on 7/15/2006 11:32:00 AM

"Tom's of Maine" has obviously done their homework: They offer a fluoride-free alternative for ONE reason and ONE reason only: Fluoride is TOXIC and those who know about this are seeking out a safe toothpaste. I have no doubt that they are legally restricted from stating this on their packaging. I commend them for making this safe, high quality, and gentle product. Please use only FLUORIDE-FREE, preservative-free toothpaste, regardless of the brand. It is a myth that fluoride helps your teeth or fights cavities! Please educate yourself and read this before you continue putting this toxin in your mouth or body. http://www.beyondhealth.com/fluoride-toxic.htm There are MANY other websites online that will help you see this myth for what it is...a lie. Do a Google search and see for yourself: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fluoride+hazards

on 6/28/2006 4:59:00 PM

Love the Cinnamon toothpaste. Yummy and a nice change from boring old mint, but still refreshing.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am not a cinnamon fan, but the Gingermint ROCKS! My fiance hates it so I guess its a matter of taste. But its really refreshing. If you like ginger give it a try. Its not sweet or anything, just a ginger taste. And as all toms of maine toothpastes, Your teeth feel clean!

on 4/11/2005 5:36:00 PM

I originally looked into TOM toothpaste because it uses an aluminum tube, rather than the plastic one that won't hold its shape when squeezing out the last bits. I've been using the cinnamon one for almost a year now and I love it to death. It tastes great, and my dentist reccommends TOM toothpaste (but only the ADA approved kinda). I bought the gingermint yesterday just for kicks, and I adore it already. It's a different taste sensation, but it leaves my mouth with the most amazing clean, fresh feeling. It makes me want to brush my teeth during the middle of the day just for *fun*. It's great stuff, and great for the environment!

on 6/11/2004 9:50:00 PM

I love to use natural products when I can and Tom's of Maine is one of the oldest and best natural products company around. This is my favorite of their toothpastes, of course I love cinnamon. It's not as sweet as the grocery store brands, but it's very refreshing. It's starting to show up in regular grocery stores, too, so give it a try. You might just like it.

on 10/12/2003 10:29:00 PM

I love this toothpaste. I tried it because I constantly got irritation bumps around my mouth and was wondering if it could be due to my toothpaste. Also, I read how other companies tested on animals and TOM doesn't. I didn't have a problem converting from conventional toothpastes to this one.

Popular Other Products