September 23, 2014 | 1953 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Body Full Plump Treat [DISCONTINUED]

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I don't use this stuff very often anymore. It's doesn't do a whole lot for me to be honest.

I only use it with Tresemme's Big Boost Root lifting Spray when I want to leave my hair naturally wavy. I blowdry the roots and scrunch a couple times with the diffuser.

It gives my naturally wavy hair some volume, but not a whole lot. The only way I can tell the difference when I don't use it is because there is a little more frizz without it.. It holds the waves together, doesn't smell bad and I love the pump for the bottle. So, I gave it a 3 instead of a 2.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by marielucente

Gross. my hair is wavy naturally, but with this product it is a stringy mess with a film like consistency on it. I had to brush the stringyness and film out and it looked worse - like I hadn't washed my hair in a week. I will be throwing the rest of this in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by thekeeg

This didn't do anything for my hair at all whether I blow dried it or not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just started using this in conjunction with the root lifter. I apply this roots to ends, not too much, lightly spritz root lifter at roots and blow dry. Wow. I have Leeza Gibbons hair!! Makes my hair look super thick, manageable and strong, no grease, not tacky, not stiff and crunchy, just lots and lots of body! I alternate days with this, one day I use Anti-snap, the next, I use this (my hair is also very fragile). Hope Redken make this forever!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by jaqi16

Didn't like this product. Smells alright, thickens hair, but makes it knot easily and feels weighed down. Will not repurchase and will not continue to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2007 10:27:00 AM More reviews by annalisavk

I don't have much to say except this product just flat out did not make any difference for me. However, I also rarely blow dry my hair. The smell is nice though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2007 1:20:00 PM More reviews by booda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hair Type: Long, wavy, fine, tends to be course/frizzy in areas. Schizo hair!

Pros: It really works! My hair felt luxuriously thick all night long. Use this along with a smoothing cream - blown dry, curling iron.

Cons: The smell! Ugh! Smelled great in the tube, but once I started to work it into my hair, it smelled like rotten fish & bug spray. Too bad because it works so well. I sprayed some perfume in my hair to cover it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2007 12:04:00 AM More reviews by actress981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a MUST for me. I have babyfine, straight, long hair that has a tendency to be weighed down by styling products. This does the opposite. My hair looks noticably fuller and actually seems to be LESS greasy after using this product. This is my favorite product, and I must have it at all times. If you have hair that sounds like me, get ye to a beauty store and purchase! It's fab, and you won't regret it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by abbyandbasil

Eesh! I don't like this even a tiny bit. I received this as a gift and tried it on my fine, curly, (frizzy prone) hair and it was terrible. VERY tacky. Too bad because it smells great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2006 7:33:00 PM More reviews by squeakers

I bought this when I had longer hair and it did nothing for me, but once I got my hair cut above shoulder length I dug it out, and wow! It really volumizes my super fine, straight hair. I use one pump and spread it throughout my hair, concentrating it at the roots, before I blow dry. I will definitely continue to use this, it makes my hair look great!