October 22, 2014 | 1412 users online

Blush - Revlon - Powder Blush - Sandalwood Beige

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I wanted to LOVE this SO bad but I can't, because I can't see it! Im NC20 and even applied with a heavyyy hand it just doesn't show up. Even my eyelids are too colored for this to be used a eyeshadow. Bronzer? Forget it, unless your NC5 and applying it all over your face. It swatches (again with a lot of pressure on a finger) shows up as dusty mauve beige color with the tiniest specs of gold but that doesn't even translate to a sheen! Such a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Complectus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the colour of this blush, it looks great and very subtle when applied. When I do apply makeup to my face, I go for a natural look and this does just that. It adds some colours to my cheeks while maintaining a clean look that isn't too overpowering or obvious.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Come on Revlon I am NW10 and this doesn't even show up on my skin. Who exactly is this designed for? With more pigment this would be an amazing contour shade for those who avoid bronzers like the plague but this is just terribly unpigmented like all your blushes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

this barely shows up on my skin : ( I don't know how other people are using this! I only give it a three and not a two because it has the potential to be used as a contour shade. If you are NW10-NW20, this is a great contouring shade for you if you can layer it right. Otherwise, I'd skip.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush/bronzer did not work for me. It was an impulse buy. I should know better by now, sigh. The color is pretty in the pan and I think it is a fine product for a very fair and young person. On my light olive complexion it just does not show up much. I have been using it as a quick slap on brush for a bit of a dusky color, but really, I would be better off with an actual pink or coral pigmented blush. There is also the sparkle effect...while not too much at all, it is still too much for my mature skin. The compact is a little cumbersome and cheap although it has stood up both to my purse disaster and my over crowded makeup bag. It is sturdy enough, just not glam in any way. I use my own brush. I would not repurchase and am just trying to figure out if I will ever remotely use this purchase up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can tell by reading all of the reviews here that there is not much more I can add. I also like this for a countour color and then I add a more colorful blush on my cheekbones. I plan on buying a backup of this soon. I like it that much. It's not an exciting blush but very useful! And the price is right. Recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by dreamqueen

I love this! Revlon matte barely buff is 2nd to this. I use both of these blushes for the side of the cheeks ad nose to make it thinner. The great thing about this it is subtle and creates the effect you want without looking muddy or too obvious like a bronzer. This is for people who are light skinned and end up looking dirty when wearing a bronzer. Looks lovely in pictures!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by stellina

I've been using this & another shade of Revlon off & on for at least 20 years & got a replacement recently. This is a great contour shade for fair to medium skintones. Even the soft little brush works well. Like all Revlon products, it's great value for money, especially when the drugstores have a sale. The packaging is very basic, but at this price, who cares?

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by diddyscafe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This color is indeed pretty, especially paired up with the lipstick of the same name. What a smashing combo... BUT the pigmentation and staying power are really, really awful. I really have to dab and dab and dab to get the color to show up on my fair to medium skin tone. I have a combination skin and rarely sweat, yet even on top of primer, it could only last about an hour on me. I would rather spend more on MAC or MUFE, which give sufficient hue with one swipe. So no, I won't be buying again

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ryoung001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Picked this up for my mom and she never used it. It looked different in CVS lighting i guess -.- Tried using it for sculpting and yea its just kind does nothing like the stupid mirror on the bottom. So disappointed.