April 17, 2014 | 2029 users online

Blush - Becca - Lip and Cheek Creme in Rosebud

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by loveirene19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cream blush of Becca is one of my favorite. It's very easy to apply and the color is so beautiful. I got a combination skin, so I will apply loose powder after applying the cream blush and it can really help last the color all day long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got to experience a couple of Becca products very recently, as they weren't being sold in Portugal and it's yet another brand among so many. And I'm regretting it more and more and definitely want to try a lot of their products.

I was given this multi-use compact as a sort of a gift-with-purchase at the makeup store I usually shop and I love a pink blush, it gives you that ethereal flushed from within look with a dewy finish that doesn't look greasy. I love the finish so much that I don't put any finishing powder on top.

It's highly pigmented, a little goes a long way and I probably would give it the highest rating if the staying power was higher. It looks gorgeous and natural on my skintone (for reference, Siberia/Finland in NARS Powder Foundation and Tinted Moisturizer respectively) and incredibly natural and provides an amazing base for powder blushes in the same shade family to make them pop.

It isn't drying as a lip product, but I don't use it because it is so densely pigmented that it looks like lipstick rather than a tinted balm or stain which is what I usually go for considering I'm a guy.

I like it better than Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouges and it blends a lot better and looks a lot more natural (I also adore NARS multiples, but they have the added shimmer) than BB's Pot Rouges (which are less pigmented but you get a lot more product) and the Becca finish is also a lot prettier and more flattering.

I definitely will be getting all the shades of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by lumjiwing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It has this balmy, gel-like,sticky texture so the small pot will last a long time. The color is a very fashionable summer light pink in a cool tone. Slightly more intense than the product photo. See Essie nail polish "castaway" on their website. Works well on all skin tone, even on my light and reddish and slightly yellowish asian skin. The color is more intense (just like the essie polish~)than NARS multiple, so a light smudge will be enough for both cheeks. I only have orgasm so I can't compare with other colors they have. Don't know about the lasting power coz no blush has yet lasted a full day on my face which gets quite oily and this is the same.
I will buy it again it if I run out of it, but most likely it will be years from now with a new trend and new range of updated colors. So it's basically out of the question~Price is definitely on the $$$$ side.
Anyway, it's a stylish luxury brand and I like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by circe1202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Finally, my search for the perfect cool-toned pink blush is over! So many pink blushes were too bubble gum or too warm, or just too "something" on me (for reference, PPP, NC/W10, neutral toned, dry skin). Rosebud gives me perfectly flushed, angelic cheeks that last for hours and look completely natural-- think sweetly flushed on a cold day! The color is buildable as well, and I think would suit many looks. The texture is moist without being greasy, and a dream to apply. I use my MAC 188 brush to apply it, and the application looks flawless so no one can tell where the blush begins or ends. My only gripes are the price/availability of Becca, and the size of the blush, but for something as fabulous as this, I'll deal and gladly re-order!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by decardes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm Asian with warm olive skin and this product is an absolute dream! The pink is a true pink with a bit of mauve thrown in. I disagree with the other reviewers that it's a cool-toned pink. Because I usually only wear warm pinks and this pink works on me. It's a pop of colour that makes me look like i was just out in the cold. a must buy. I'm Mac NC30. Armani LSF 5.5.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by i_darling

This is a tough item to review because personally, this shade did not work for me. However, the quality of the product itself, combined with the packaging (love that sleek industrial vibe) and the fact that I have purchased this in another shade that does work a bit better leads me to tick 'Yes' to the "would you buy this product again?" question. First off, I'm a NW 25-27 so I thought that Rosebud would lend a soft pink glow to my skin. I'm very comfortable using cream and gel blushes (despite my oily nature) and simply warmed some with my finger and patted on to apply. The texture was creamy without feeling too heavy or greasy. The problem was that it did not show up very well at all. On my lips the Rosebud shade was too pale as well and dried down to a sheer matte finish. I would definitely recommend it be topped with gloss unless the matte look is the desired goal. I understand that the Becca line is formulated to be sheer and a very natural look. That's part of what I love about it. However, Rosebud was a wee bit too natural, so much so that I couldn't see it! I have since repurchased in Petal which is a peachy shade and does work nicely with my skin tone. Recommended, but swatch it first if you can if you fall into the same skin tone category as I do to be sure it'll show up. I'd also recommend KA's the Creamy Moist Glow in Pravella as an alternative to this product as it is a similar product and performed better for me than this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by caitlinv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been lemming this product for a very long time, and I finally caved in to buy it. While it has great lasting power, I find the finish to opaque, and it never fully sinks in when used on cheeks. Whenever I am going for a bright cheek, I use this. It also works for a nude lip. But otherwise, it is not that popular of a makeup item in my bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2006 10:09:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been eyeing this for a long time since I love Becca's regular creme blushes so much, so I finally caved and bought it. While it doesn't work as a lip color for me (feels very dry and looks way too Easter-egg pink) it's excellent as a blush. Colorwise it's similar to Jouer cream blush in Petal -- matte cool pink -- but a tad more pigmented. I only need to use the tiniest amount on my fair skin, so I'm assuming this shade would work for darker skin tones as well. The texture is almost identical to Becca's creme blushes and has the same great staying power, but I found this to be a bit more emollient and even easier to blend. Definitely a good purchase if you want a cool pink cream blush that lasts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by chattykathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is probably the most natural, flattering looking blush I own. I have wanted it for ages and I finally caved and coerced my BF to pick it up for me. I put it on and my BF commented that I looked angelic and he loved my pink cheeks. I had to admit that my angelic look came out of a pot courtesy of Becca. He did look a tad disappointed ,to be honest, but he also admitted that he thought it was completely natural and that the color looked like my natural flush. I am an NW20 redhead. This is just perfect on my skin. It is a great all around blush that I can wear with any look. It's a soft powdery pink. I cannot wear it on my lips, it is too light for that and doesn't flatter me but on my cheeks it is perfect. The consistency is perfect, very easy to blend and lasts for many hours. This is $$$$ for the amount you get but IMO it is unique enough and well worth it. My very favorite blush right now

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2006 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Jenevieve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was hoping to use this product for my lips and cheeks, but it doesn't work on my pigmented lips. Luckily, I love it on my cheeks! I've used it every day since I got it. I haven't had much luck with creme blushes or any form other than powder. They streak, are to hard to apply due to dryness, or break me out. This little compact (great packaging!) is perfect texture! It is light and creamy and just glides on with my fingertips. This is truly a product I could apply in the car while driving or anywhere without a mirror, though the little compact has a mirror! I am fair and yellow toned and it gives a cheeks the best, flush of pink and not peach or red. I know this will work for me when I'm super fair and look great even if I have a tan. It gives me a super fresh and youthful look. I love it! I want to try some others to see if they work on my lips also.