October 22, 2014 | 1897 users online

Polishes - Creative Nail Design - Demure - 219

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Mel_C_home

This is a beautiful shade! I only have a mini of this and I now *need* the full-size. Its a mauvy/dusty rosy/pink with a slight golden shimmer. It has a touch of irridescence to it also. Its simply gorgeous, I can't stop looking at my nails. It reminds me of OPI Gone Shop-Pink and OPI Mauvelous Memories. If you like those, you will absolutely love this one too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 5:39:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

Demure is a creamy medium pink that looks very slightly mauve-toned to me, with gold shimmer that warms it up nicely. It is one of the nicest mid-tone pinks for me, so I will repurchase it when I run out. The application itself is very nice, and I can get away with only one coat if I'm pressed for time. I took off a point because it takes longer than average to dry, and it has a tendency to get nicked or push up off the edges of my nails if I'm not extremely careful.

Pic in my profile continued >>