Johnson & Johnson Face And Eye Cleansing And Moisturising Lotion

2.5

on 8/6/2009 8:13:00 AM

This works as a cleanser, moisturiser and makeup remover. My primary use for it is for removing my eye makeup (lots of eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow) and doing touchups, when my eyeliner starts to smudge.

You're supposed to just "apply and remove with a cotton pad or water". What I do is apply it directly to my eyes (have to be careful to not get it IN the eyes), wait a bit and then wipe it off with a tissue. If I'm doing touchups I'll apply it directly to a Q-tip and wipe.

It works decently - gets the makeup off and moisturises, but I think there's better makeup removers out there. It doesn't get *everything* off. It says it's "suitable for sensitive eyes" but when I get this into my eyes - it BURNS! And my eyes aren't even sensitive.

Also on a couple of occasions, when I try to squeeze the lotion out of the bottle it EXPLODES. All over my clothes, face, mirror, everywhere lol! It makes me paranoid.

Overall - it's a decent product and if I could I'd choose a 'maybe' for repurchasing. For now it's a 'yes' until I discover a better makeup remover.

- - -
PRICE [3] | PACKAGING [2] | REPURCHASE [maybe]

Boo!!! This product sucks!!! I instantly fell in love with the eye makeup remover pads, and since they lauched 3 new products i decided to try this one out. It said that it is save enough for someone with sensitive eyes, and I do NOT have sensitive eyes and yet this product burns my eyes. Horrible product and it made a mess too, after rinsing it off wth water it left me with a oily film on mt face. It felt really uncomfertable that I had to wash my face off with my biotherm cleanser. I'll stick with the pads with my next purchase thanx.

Popular Face Skincare Products