October 21, 2014 | 1224 users online

Moisturizers - Lumene - Blue Sensitive - Tender Drops Soothing Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by MW1111

Review is for "Lumene Sensitive Touch Comforting Night Cream Sensitive Skin" (in blue jar, blue packaging).

For the past three months I used this cream, I never broke out, not a single pimple, no itchiness, no blemishes. It is moisturizing, healed most of my scars, aah. SO good. With NO fragrance, this moisturizer is too good to be true..reasonably priced too ($15-20). Even though it's very moisturizing, it's never bothered my t-zone! LOVE. My cheeks are like baby's now. :) I finally have my fair, problem-free skin back, because of this cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Sazzakins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Without this cream I have dry, flakey, sensitive, blotchy, red, sore skin with eczema all over. With this cream, I have even skin tone with some dry patches. Been using it for 1 year now and it's the best for soothing my skin. It works so well I'm fearful they secretly put hydro-cortisone in it - I've read the leaflet - they don't :)

I've tried most other 'sensitive' creams (30 + creams, premium to drugstore) but nothing works long term. One or two weeks max, before I develop sensitivity to them and back to square one.

For a treat I use Clarins Multi Active Night cream (a miracle cream for visibly improved skin tone in the morning), but this Lumene Soothing Night Cream is my day and night 'go to' girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by prettyangelface3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have sensitive acne prone combo skin. Really dry cheeks and oily forehead. This stuff saved my skin. I apply over any acne medication I'm using at the moment to keep my skin calm and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I usually don't have super sensitive skin, but recent windy and cold weather has given me a bad case of windburn and dryness. This moisturizer was gentle enough to help my poor face recover and felt light but very moisturizing (I normally have oily/combination skin.) I don't think I'd be able to use this during the summer months, but for right now it's definitely useful. Here's my favorite windburn joke: "my face hurts"; "I know; it's killing me!" Hahahahah - baDUM-bump!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by babynyago

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is for the "Lumene Sensitive Touch Night Cream":

This is the best night cream that I have ever purchased. I am on my 3rd bottle and I could say it is my HG night cream. I have very sensitive skin and it's prone to redness around my nose. It is also quite dry. I have to be very careful with the products that I use on my skin because it can get irritated easily. This is the kind of cream that when you wake up in the morning and put water on your face, you will feel the cream that was put on the night before. It's rich and leaves my skin smooth and soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by joycechiang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really say much about this product because I don't notice any difference after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by JillyDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I have very fair sensitive skin with a lot of redness. I'm also breakout-prone and my skin gets very dry on occasion. Blah! Finding a night cream that will moisturize a lot while reducing redness and wont break me out is very hard. Finding this gem was the best!!! I alternate this product with a Korean oxygen night gel that is only sold in Asia. I didnt even expect to see a reduction in redness, tbh. I just wanted something moisturizing and safe for my skin- but it really does cut down the redness. Whenever my skin is particularly irritated from dry weather, new cosmetics etc.. I slap this on and feel instant relief.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is just as good as the day version, much richer. My skin feels so soft in the mornings now...you should try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Nadra

Have I found my Holy Grail moisturizer? Maybe. After christmas sale at CVS + some coupons = awesome deal on this fantastic night time moisturizer. This is one of the only mositurizers that does not clog my pores and really hydrates. Yes, it comes in a jar so its not very sanitary but IMO it adds a bit of luxury to my vanity table. Definitely worth a try if your oily & acneprone like me. The only con is that it does not contain SPF so I use it during the night.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 9:53:00 AM More reviews by punkelikat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. This is such a wonderful product, and i'm so happy that my first night cream turned out to be so good.
Before this, I used my day cream after cleansing skin at night. Big no! So I bought this. For my dry skin, this is soooo calming and I wake up with smooth, not-at-all-dry skin. Also, you have to use so little! It will last forever and ever, as you only have to dab your finger in it and then massage in to skin. It's not especially pricey, comes in a glass jar which I actually like because I can use it all up and yay it's just perfect!