Lumene Blue Sensitive - Tender Drops Soothing Night Cream

4.6

on 10/26/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Review is for "Lumene Sensitive Touch Comforting Night Cream Sensitive Skin" (in blue jar, blue packaging).

For the past three months I used this cream, I never broke out, not a single pimple, no itchiness, no blemishes. It is moisturizing, healed most of my scars, aah. SO good. With NO fragrance, this moisturizer is too good to be true..reasonably priced too ($15-20). Even though it's very moisturizing, it's never bothered my t-zone! LOVE. My cheeks are like baby's now. :) I finally have my fair, problem-free skin back, because of this cream.

on 1/4/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Without this cream I have dry, flakey, sensitive, blotchy, red, sore skin with eczema all over. With this cream, I have even skin tone with some dry patches. Been using it for 1 year now and it's the best for soothing my skin. It works so well I'm fearful they secretly put hydro-cortisone in it - I've read the leaflet - they don't :)

I've tried most other 'sensitive' creams (30 + creams, premium to drugstore) but nothing works long term. One or two weeks max, before I develop sensitivity to them and back to square one.

For a treat I use Clarins Multi Active Night cream (a miracle cream for visibly improved skin tone in the morning), but this Lumene Soothing Night Cream is my day and night 'go to' girl.

I have sensitive acne prone combo skin. Really dry cheeks and oily forehead. This stuff saved my skin. I apply over any acne medication I'm using at the moment to keep my skin calm and soft.

on 2/17/2011 5:18:00 PM

I usually don't have super sensitive skin, but recent windy and cold weather has given me a bad case of windburn and dryness. This moisturizer was gentle enough to help my poor face recover and felt light but very moisturizing (I normally have oily/combination skin.) I don't think I'd be able to use this during the summer months, but for right now it's definitely useful. Here's my favorite windburn joke: "my face hurts"; "I know; it's killing me!" Hahahahah - baDUM-bump!

on 8/15/2010 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is for the "Lumene Sensitive Touch Night Cream":

This is the best night cream that I have ever purchased. I am on my 3rd bottle and I could say it is my HG night cream. I have very sensitive skin and it's prone to redness around my nose. It is also quite dry. I have to be very careful with the products that I use on my skin because it can get irritated easily. This is the kind of cream that when you wake up in the morning and put water on your face, you will feel the cream that was put on the night before. It's rich and leaves my skin smooth and soft.

on 3/24/2010 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really say much about this product because I don't notice any difference after using it.

on 2/16/2010 3:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this! I have very fair sensitive skin with a lot of redness. I'm also breakout-prone and my skin gets very dry on occasion. Blah! Finding a night cream that will moisturize a lot while reducing redness and wont break me out is very hard. Finding this gem was the best!!! I alternate this product with a Korean oxygen night gel that is only sold in Asia. I didnt even expect to see a reduction in redness, tbh. I just wanted something moisturizing and safe for my skin- but it really does cut down the redness. Whenever my skin is particularly irritated from dry weather, new cosmetics etc.. I slap this on and feel instant relief.

on 10/12/2009 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is just as good as the day version, much richer. My skin feels so soft in the mornings now...you should try it!

on 1/19/2009 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Have I found my Holy Grail moisturizer? Maybe. After christmas sale at CVS + some coupons = awesome deal on this fantastic night time moisturizer. This is one of the only mositurizers that does not clog my pores and really hydrates. Yes, it comes in a jar so its not very sanitary but IMO it adds a bit of luxury to my vanity table. Definitely worth a try if your oily & acneprone like me. The only con is that it does not contain SPF so I use it during the night.

on 12/11/2007 6:19:00 PM

I was diagnosed with excema about 1 yr ago. Before that I used top of the line products at all times. However, I found with this condition the more active ingredient in the product the more likely to irritate my skin. I tried every brand out there and finally came upon Lumene at CVS. Not only does this product work so well for me (no irritation and calms redness) the price is very cheap. I put this on my face constantly. I use it whenever I feel the itch or redness starting, but I also wear it before putting on any makeup. This is definetly my HG.

Popular Moisturizers