October 24, 2014 | 1052 users online

Hair Removal - Skintimate - Shaving Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by tinatac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The skintimate for sensitive skin (purple packaging) is my go-to. I have very sensitive skin but this leaves my legs smooth and bump free. However, I truly hate the packaging. One tumble onto my tiled tub and the plastic nozzle breaks and usually makes the bottle unusable. The product itself is great but they really need to step up their game on the packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I prefer this shaving gel to most other products I've tried. I find it gives a good degree of lubrication, while not clogging up my razor. I only wish it was unscented, as I would prefer that.

I sometimes buy Gilette, as that is available at Costco and is therefore cheaper. But I always wish I was using the Skintimate

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this. I used all the scents but have repurchased Rasberry Rain & Jasmine Meadows. I love these. The skin on my legs are extremely sensitive (I always use aloe after I shave to calm the irritated red bumps) and this doesn't make it any worse. My razor glides onike a dream. Even though the scent doesn't last long its still a great pick me up. Repurchasing!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

It's actually the first time I tried Skintimate shaving gel - and I'll say I'm HOOKED! The smell is nice (I got raspberry rain) and it leaves my skin silky soft. I have to admit, it feels a lot more luxurious and "girly" than using soap. I'll be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

This product, for me, is one of those that I never think to review because it's been a staple for years and it's always done its job. Well, I like this shave gel in every iteration. These gels do not dry out my legs and make them itch, help me get a good shave no matter how long it's been since the last one, and some of them even have the nerve to smell good.
I am satisfied with this line of shave gels and I will continue to rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use Luscious Kiwi Splash and it smells amazing! I haven't had any skin irritation with this product as I sometimes do with scented things. It lathers nicely and a little goes a long way so it lasts a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by peachlipgloss

I have problems with dry, itchy skin on my legs even though I replace my razor as needed and use lotion. So glad I tried this out, I usually use the Gillette Venus Satin Care stuff but I found that my legs were still very dry after.. This shave gel smells great (I have the strawberry one, smells like candy), and leaves my legs really smooth and soft after. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by angel411

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it.

Cheaper than other brands.

They do not test on animals.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I've been using this shaving cream for a long time. My favorite is strawberry tangerine twist. It's a gel that turns into a cream. It's very moisturizing & leaves my skin soft. The only thing I don't like is the amount of product you get. I run out of this shaving cream fast. I've used many other shaving creams, but none of them run out this fast. I can only use this for 3 showers, then I'm out & need to go buy more...it's ridiculous. If they did something about that, then I would give this a 5 out of 5:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by morningviewangel99

I love Skintimate Shave Gel and am fully satisfied with this product having used it for about 10 years. I have tried all the different sents and they all seem to have the same level of effectiveness, but I most prefer the Nourishing Vitamin E for Sensitve Skin kind because its unsented and doesn't clash with my body washes in the shower. For those of you that like sented shave gels I would recommend Rasberry Rain or Strawberry Tangerine Twist. They all leave my skin smooth and moisturized and with a good quality razor you will hardly ever experience razor burn, nicks or ingrown hairs. I would recommend trying this product.