Skintimate Shaving Gel

4.1

on 3/10/2015 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a review for the Raspberry Rain shave gel. This stuff is crap. I have dry, sensitive skin and it did NOTHING to protect against nicking or shaving irritation, not to mention it makes a very thin (almost nonexistent) layer of gel on your skin. I left this stuff in my shower, hoping I would use it up eventually and the can and the top starting rusting horribly. Then one day it exploded on its own and all of the product leaked out of the can. Would NOT repurchase.

on 6/26/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The skintimate for sensitive skin (purple packaging) is my go-to. I have very sensitive skin but this leaves my legs smooth and bump free. However, I truly hate the packaging. One tumble onto my tiled tub and the plastic nozzle breaks and usually makes the bottle unusable. The product itself is great but they really need to step up their game on the packaging!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I prefer this shaving gel to most other products I've tried. I find it gives a good degree of lubrication, while not clogging up my razor. I only wish it was unscented, as I would prefer that.

I sometimes buy Gilette, as that is available at Costco and is therefore cheaper. But I always wish I was using the Skintimate

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this. I used all the scents but have repurchased Rasberry Rain & Jasmine Meadows. I love these. The skin on my legs are extremely sensitive (I always use aloe after I shave to calm the irritated red bumps) and this doesn't make it any worse. My razor glides onike a dream. Even though the scent doesn't last long its still a great pick me up. Repurchasing!!!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's actually the first time I tried Skintimate shaving gel - and I'll say I'm HOOKED! The smell is nice (I got raspberry rain) and it leaves my skin silky soft. I have to admit, it feels a lot more luxurious and "girly" than using soap. I'll be repurchasing when I run out.

on 2/21/2012 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This product, for me, is one of those that I never think to review because it's been a staple for years and it's always done its job. Well, I like this shave gel in every iteration. These gels do not dry out my legs and make them itch, help me get a good shave no matter how long it's been since the last one, and some of them even have the nerve to smell good.
I am satisfied with this line of shave gels and I will continue to rebuy.

on 2/21/2012 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I use Luscious Kiwi Splash and it smells amazing! I haven't had any skin irritation with this product as I sometimes do with scented things. It lathers nicely and a little goes a long way so it lasts a while.

on 1/30/2012 10:49:00 PM

I have problems with dry, itchy skin on my legs even though I replace my razor as needed and use lotion. So glad I tried this out, I usually use the Gillette Venus Satin Care stuff but I found that my legs were still very dry after.. This shave gel smells great (I have the strawberry one, smells like candy), and leaves my legs really smooth and soft after. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/26/2012 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love it.

Cheaper than other brands.

They do not test on animals.

on 1/26/2012 3:00:00 PM

I've been using this shaving cream for a long time. My favorite is strawberry tangerine twist. It's a gel that turns into a cream. It's very moisturizing & leaves my skin soft. The only thing I don't like is the amount of product you get. I run out of this shaving cream fast. I've used many other shaving creams, but none of them run out this fast. I can only use this for 3 showers, then I'm out & need to go buy more...it's ridiculous. If they did something about that, then I would give this a 5 out of 5:)

Popular Hair Removal Products