October 25, 2014 | 1714 users online

Gels/Soaps - La Vitton - Moisturizing Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 12:40:00 PM More reviews by cmil

I've tried two kind, Lavender and Rosehip.

Lavender: clear and transparent, smell like lavender essence (very soothing and relaxing, I highly recommended for lavender fan), very moisturizing.

I use this as a face cleanser also and it's the most gentle bar soap I've use on my face. Even more gentle than DHC soap and I'm a big fan of their soaps. The lathering is medium and some-what creamy. I have thin, sensitive facial skin so most of the time what's gentle on some people is very harsh on mine. Cleaning property is excellent. Thoroughly wash away all the grease. I tested it with all the soap before I use it on my face. Cleans the body as gentle as the face, great for all seasons for me.

Rosehip: amber colored and transparent, smell like fresh rose (somewhat like rose otto smell but not quite there yet, it likes the soothing depth of rose otto. This one took me awhile to get use to it because I'm not a rose fan. Now that I'm used to it, I think it smell fresh and clean. Definitely smell like red roses as they stated), more drying than the Lavender Soap.

I think this is more drying probably because of the exfoliating property it has. It's not a big different, but on my sensitive skin, everything is a big different, lol. While it's a bit more drying, I can still use it every day.

La Vitton soaps are the most gentlest soaps I've used yet. Will let you know if I ever use another soap that is more gentle. I will repurchase the soap again. The price is at its best.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2006 3:46:00 AM More reviews by skinnut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ROSEHIP MOISTURIZING SOAP: I use this after cleansing with their cleansing oil and in the shower for all over body use. Has a light pleasant scent that does not linger, foams easily and does not dry the skin. comparable to DHC's white soap and facial soaps. Packaged in a sachet inside a white box ~ very pretty. $6.95 for a bar ~ good pricing, great product, great packaging! Will be repurchasing this one.