July 31, 2014 | 1710 users online

Deodorants - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Tea Tree Deodorant Roll On

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So far the best natural (non antiperspirant) deodorant I've found. It DOES keep my smell at bay for several hours - on a good day, it works all day! If I know I'm going to be out all day, though, I usually take it in my purse and reapply - and if I reapply BEFORE I get any smell, it keeps working like a charm. If I get smelly, then reapply, it doesn't work (makes sense; the bacteria are already there in that case). I have had no embarrssing moments with this (unlike the nasty Crystal deodorant!). I can be pretty confident I don't smell, and if I do, it's such a tiny bit no one will notice.
Yes, you still will sweat with this - it's not antiperspirant, but that's what I expected. I've come to believe it is healthier to sweat than block toxins near your lymph nodes in your armpits!
this is not perfect though - it has phenoxyethanol, and sodium benzoate, things I generally avoid, but I'll keep using this as it is the best I've found.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by worldgirl28

In a quest to go all-organic/all-natural, I chucked my tried-and-true Secret to have a go at Jason's. I picked it because I liked the koala on the package (juvenile, I know, but I really hadn't read any reviews beforehand!). I liked the smell and it went on really easily. I noticed that for the first week, I had to apply it twice a day - once before work and once as soon as I got home - or it sort of faded away and left me sweaty and stinky. Then, about three weeks after I started using it, my underarms became chapped and dry. I noticed that my underarms turned bright red. Perhaps this may work better for others but it really didn't help me at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best natural deodorant I have ever used. I even tried the crystal bar, which was ok. Luckily through diet, I have been able to minimize body dors in general. But at age 38, I'm starting to go into the first signs of menopause, meaning I perspire more than I used too. I wanted to stay away from anything with aluminum in it, because of the history of female cancers in my family. I've tried Tom's and the crystal bar, but really was not satisified with the mid-day reappearance of perspiration. But this one, seems to last longer and controls bacteria better than anything else natural that I have tried.

For those that are really "Stinky", I recommend swabbing your underarms with Organic unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar from Braggs. IT does stink at first, but the smell dissapates after an hour. Then use this on top of the ACV and your odoer and sweat problems will go away. My son is 12 and well, boys stink. He hated it at first but now he realizes he smells much better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using-and USED to successfully use-Fresh, and for almost $20 it had BETTER work without fail. Well,it stopped working,and that presented a problem. This is my first autumn in 80 degree temps; in my home state I'd be shopping for fleece right now,but that's another matter.
I went to Big Lot's and happened upon these for a whopping $2 and change.What the heck,right? $2 is a lot more palatable than $20.Tea tree is a natural anti bacterial, so I figured it would at least quell any offensive odors emanating from the underarm region.Lo and behold,no stench.No wetness.I even did the Mary Katherine Gallagher trick-nothing.I'm sold.
Would I buy again? Heck yes! I'm thinking a hoarding deodorant ala Elaine on Seinfeld with the sponges is in order,and if A&E comes to do a documentary on me I'll at least have fresh pits.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A superb product.

I can't use the mainstream deodorant/anti-perspirants because I am sensitive to commercial chemicals. I have a harsh reaction to them.

but Jason Natural deodorants are gentle, and naturally effective.

There is no skin reaction, and they work well, even in hot humid weather. Nor do they leave a tell-tale ring on clothing.

Although some of them have a faint scent due to the natural ingredients (the tea tree scent is a clean smell) there's no scent on the body.

Quite a feat for a simple product that does what it's supposed to do without any reaction. And the product is long lasting... you don't need to repurchase every few weeks as you do with the commercial products.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2008 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Thumper1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like Jason's deodorants. Personally the Aloe Vera works better for me, but this Tea Tree one works for my teenage son! It's crazy how you can start using a product that does not have anti-perspirant and it works BETTER than the other big brand names. Who would've thunk?! But my teenage son, well... he smelled a lot of the time. Long story short, I bought him Jason's body wash for the shower and this deo and now I never smell him (even after almost 3 hours of tennis!!) I'm just saying if you are on the never ending quest to find a deodorant that works but were afraid to try one w/out anti-perspirant, do NOT be afraid to try this. www.vitacost.com sells for A LOT cheaper than walking into your local Vitamin Shoppe or Target. Plus, google for a promo code for their website and can usually find one. I saved 8% off my order last time just by taking a minute to look for one. Hey, that's a gallon of gas! :o) Thanks for reading!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 11:32:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

*LOVE* this product!! Just like the Aloe Vera Roll On but this one actually keeps me smelling great and even drier (though I am sure this is just in my head because this is a deodorant not an anti-perspirant after all) than it's sister product. It smells really nice and not very Tea Tree antiseptic like at all. Again, it takes a while to dry so do not put on clothes right away after this. It's full of great ingredients and it's definitely my new HG deodorant.
This roll on contains no Alcohol and no Aluminum Chlorohydrate AND the newest ones on the shelf are also Propylene Glycol free.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender Hydroflorate), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil), Calcium Starch Octenyl Succinate, Glycerin (Vege), Octyl Palmitate Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Ceteareth-20 Zinc Ricinoleate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Melaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Stearyl Alcohol, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander Oil),Arnica Montana (Arnica Extract), Soyethyl Morpholinium Ethosulfate, Panthenol (Vit B5), Allantoin, Xanthum Gum, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Seed Extract) Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Essential Oil Blend. 70% Organic continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No