October 2, 2014 | 1436 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Smoothwear Lip Tints-Whispering Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by hidge

I don't know why some people are saying that this is clear, white, or frosty? Those are the reasons why i took so long to buy this lip gloss in this particular shade! When i saw this on sale, i can't help but to get myself one. When i put it on, i was like: "oh my god! my long search for the perfect nude pink is over!yey!"
i'm acidic, so when i put on even clear gloss on my lips, it makes my lip color turn darker pink! i thought this shade will do the same thing but to my surprise, it's opaque enough to make it's true baby pink shade appear on my lips! Plus, it is so glossy but not sticky at all! I AM SO HAPPY! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2007 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Jasmine1990

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pale pink color. VERY moisturizing. I use it when im home to moisturize my lips. works very well. if u like the pale lip mod look then this is for u.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2006 10:00:00 AM More reviews by diasphora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the cool version of Next to Nude, in my opinion. A strong eye is a necessity for Whispering Pink, and preferably a strong 'cool toned' eye. I wouldn't repurchase only because I rarely try cooler looks, considering I'm warm. If you want a cool, milky pink at a not-so-crazy price, might as well pick up this one. It's not a never-before-seen color, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2006 11:24:00 PM More reviews by caseysmith101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The feel of this gloss was too thick and sticky for my liking..and the color was WAY too light..it looked weird on me and my skins as PPP as it gets! Not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 8:11:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are awesome lip balms/glosses/tints.They have a pleasant vanilla scent and are super moisturizing.Whispering Pink is a very sheer ultra light pastel pink.My problem with it is that it is lighter than my natural lipcolor so it looks a bit odd on me.I love the tube and slant-tip applicator.