Lancome Le Lipstique Sheer-Sheer Raspberry

on 10/16/2012 9:54:00 PM

I really liked this liner-I got it in the package that came with lipstick and gloss and this by far was my favorite product. Name Sheer Rasberry is rather misleading because raspberries are normally pinkish red color and this lipliner is brownish mauve(and I disagree with reviewer below me as I never seen raspberries that are this color). None the less this color is perfect with almost any pink, mauve or plums and wine colors. Its soft but yet dry so it doesn't smear and glides on very smoothly and stays on forever. Normally I wouldn't buy expensive lipliner as I dont think these are worth the money but I will definately get another one after I run out because I have been using it nonstop. And of course, its always convinient that it comes with a brush on the other end

on 7/24/2008 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the best lipliner I have ever tried, I usually shy away from most of them as they go on too hard, or are the wrong colour after an hour or two. This is a soft raspberry shade as named; and it is perfect for outlining and filling in with colour for a soft shaded mouth. I sometimes wear it under a lipstick as well, but for your money you would not find a better product however yo uchoose to use it. I only hope that Lancome keeps it in the line and does not discontinue this shade.

on 4/8/2008 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My number one favorite lipliner hands down. Gives a natural rosy lips look, topped with gloss looks like a shiny berry bitten lip color. Such a great way to get good lasting power out of the lipliner as well as a natural flush. I had been looking for a good berry colored lipstick for a while, and ended up buying this instead because with clear gloss on top it beats any of the lipsticks I had tried on. Lovely one, and goes with every lipstick color, even browns, if you blend it in nicely. Like a previous reviewer mentioned, the brush on the other side is a great idea, so that when I put gloss on top I can smooth it out with the brush on the other end of the lining stick.

on 10/1/2007 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this liner...its the one I use more than any others. Great texture--not too dry. The shade is perfect for me and I use it to line and then fill in my lips, then apply gloss. Gives me more of a finished look than gloss alone but doesnt look as heavy as a lipstick. Hope to get these in a few more colors

Lancome's Le Lipstique Sheers are perfect!The best sheer liners on the market imo.Not too glossy,with just enough to grip to stay in place but still super sheer and flattering.Sheer Raspberry is a beautiful natural rosy shade.I love how Lancome puts a lip brush at the opposite end of these.Genius!

Popular Lip Liners