September 30, 2014 | 2036 users online

Bronzers - Guerlain - Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder- Brunette 02

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by geisha36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this baby is fool proof, makes my skin have this' light from within' glow that I haven't experienced with other bronzers yet. everytime I get compliments, but it's price is steep, the best thing is you really get what you pay for, this gem is a high quality must have for your makeup bag. No wonder why Guerlain have been in business for such a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Tabatta

For me : best bronzer of all time. It looks very natural but yet it warms up your complexion very beautifully. It has some shimmer but I think that they barely show up, it just leaves a beautiful sunkissed glow. I will definitely buy it again, even though I think it's a little bit expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only thing I didn't like about this personally is that it goes on very orange on my skin. My favorite blushes are peach colors so... It makes a really pretty peachy blush though, but as a bronzer I just don't like it too much. It's also very sheer so if you're looking to add a lot of color (orange) then this may be for you! For me, it's just no good. I am naturally blonde though so maybe it's my fault for buying brunettes :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by irinachka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had this product for six months. had a chance to really see if I like it. the one PRO is that it looks really natural on my very fair with yellow undertones skin. It wears off after about 4 hours, sometimes even faster if I get oilier than usual. After the color wears off, only glitter is left behind. and I don't mean shimmer, I mean glitter. BUT I found a way out, I took a butter knife and carefully scraped down the squares/pieces of pigment where there is glitter and problem solved. But then it was prob not worth the money if I knew that I would scrape 1/4 of the product out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by PandaBY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This wonderful bronzing powder makes such a difference. I look more alive, elegant and it emphasizes my cheekbones perfectly. I love it and will definatly buy it again and again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by ukarmencb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this product on a flight and they only had "brunette". I was sure it was far too dark for me as soon as I opened the packaging but it was too late for a refund as I was already back home. So I had to be extra careful with the amount applied or I ended up looking brown. On the other hand, it´s also too glittery. My pores looked gigantic and overall my skin looked like if I were going clubbing. It went to the rubbish bin after only few months and fewer applications.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by alvira7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am very fair NC20, and this bronzer in brunette was absolutely perfect. I made sure that the beauty advisor from Guerlain put the blondes (lighter color) on one side of my face and the brunette on the other side. I was worried that the brunette would look too dark, but to be honest the blondes was too pink and I couldn't imagine using it and wearing a red lipstick with it; whereas the brunette had peach tones which did not make me look muddy or orange and would suit all lipstick and blush colors as it was a natural look that really gave me a nice healthy appearance. It is highly pignmented, so use a bronzer brush and lightly dust the product on the places where light hits the face, and you will see that you will look amazing using this bronzer! An added plus for those looking for multi-use products, is that you can use these shades on the eyes as an eyeshadow!

Alvira Khan
Florida Atlantic University
FAU Boca Raton Alumna

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by sh3lls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an NC25 asian fair to medium skin, and love the tanned look. Was recommended by SA to use this Brunette but everytime I use it, it ALWAYS turns me looking orange. I don't think this is about oxidizing because I tested it to my other bronzers and boy, one thing i realize is that this bronzer is HIGHLY PIGMENTED. So you have to be extremely careful and use a very light hand so you don't end up looking like an orange ball.

Another problem is that my guerlain case broke and now the case won't shut tight. I didn't even drop it! so expensive - but packaging should be improved.

I love Guerlain products, but unfortunately the shade did not work for me, no matter what brushes I used it with, and no matter how light I try to go. Too bad they have such limited shades. I'm sticking to my GlowFusion. It's a real glowing tan!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by chu_chu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to have a bad skin and sometimes with only foundation used the chanel one (mat lumière) and it was a good foundation but there was missing something, I have a slightly darker skin than most people from Europe, so I could use it more likely as a supplement to foundation. It made my skin look so beautiful and it is quite shimmery which is beautiful but it was still so obvious to me that I was wearing make-up a lot. It wasn't caked on my face or anything. I just tried it once, in a beauty shop. But the price was quite expensive and I barely wear any make up for the health of my skin. I stopped wearing make up at all and used better products for my face routine. And by taking the anticonception pill I got rid of a lot of acne. So I don't need it basically anymore. But for those of you who really do need make-up and have a darker complexion you could use it after your foundation as face powder. I only gave it three ratings first because of the price, second it isn't healthy for the skin using it and it was quite visible that I was wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by lemarais88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Guerlain's bronzers, especially this mosaic one :) I sometimes use it as a blush and have received many compliments because it looks so natural. The product has great lasting power. I wish Guerlain's products were less expensive. All of Guerlain's packaging is gorgeous; no contest there!