April 19, 2014 | 1745 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Unfortuatley this product from Maybelline has been discontinued, but the company now since 2009-2011 has the color sensational. The wet diamonds were so cool and look like glittry sprakles on my lips. They were pink, groovy, and shiny, like real wet diamonds..........

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by cassy2790

This is my absolute favorite lipstick! I've been using it for years now and I always come back to it. I have the color cocoa glow (it has shimmers in it) and is a really beautiful light brownish pink color once applied. It glides on really smooth and makes me feel confident and pretty. It's not very expensive which is a plus. The packaging I don't mind. It's a light pink with silver in the middle separating the lid from the bottom of the lipstick container. I would like it if they made the container look more classy, but you can't have everything out of a product all the time..haha
I would for sure recommend this because it is a very pretty lipstick. You do have to reapply as needed, but it doesn't claim to be a long wearing lipstick so if you needed it to stay on all day you wouldn't buy this type of lipstick to begin with.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by kimdao90

This was one of my first lipsticks. Love this product, have been using it for over 5 years. I love the shine it gives to your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 1:17:00 AM More reviews by cosfomula

My first tube of lipstick <3
Love it! it's the next best thing to a lip gloss except it doesn't feel wet and sticky. I wish they will bring it back.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by typicalprototype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i really miss these i wish they still made them they looked sooo good the closest thing i found is a 23 dollar dior lipstick

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2008 2:41:00 PM More reviews by pretiiandroid

I almost hate this because all of the glitter! It's too much for me and ends up getting all over my face. The glitter also makes it feel rough on my lips and it doesn't have a very nice finish. It just looks dry and glittery to me. The colors are nice... I just wish there was less glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by zhotcat

LOVE this stuff. Most lipsticks (like Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder) make my lips peel and dry out. There must be some chemical that is commonly used in lipstick that my lips don't appreciate. I am 47 and this product doesn't make me look like an oldster trying to be young. The sparkle isn't obnoxious, and almost every color is wearable. It doesn't stay on the lips forever, but it seems to stay on longer than the more expensive ones. At least for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2008 10:03:00 PM More reviews by onigiripie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

haha ok, well the colour doesnt stay on for that long, but i do like the colours they give, and i like the shine. Although I usually do mix it with a gloss. Its not the best lipstick out there but the price is pretty cheap so i dont know what youd expect lol. I have tried alot of lip colours and because i have very very sensitive skin (eczema) alot of lip products make my lips feel super itchy and then it spreads to my chin and cheeks and all over! but this product doesnt do that, so yeah, I'd buy it again. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 6:49:00 AM More reviews by hesterC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Now, I certainly wouldn't buy this again right now, because shiney, glittery lipsticks are looking horribly old and overdone to me at the moment. However, a few years back that was all I wanted, and this stuff delivers! You shine wetly, your lips are pretty moisturised, though not much, and it doesn't leave quicker than other lipsticks. The diamonds-effect is really nice (again, if that's what you're looking for).

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by saraibarai

I really can't stand to put this lipstick on. It literally feels like I used a glue stick on my lips rather than actual lipstick! Not to mention all the glitter just makes me look like I'm 10.