Lancome Le Lipstique Sheer-Sheer Sorbet

on 10/11/2006 2:13:00 PM

Absolute heavenly lipliner perfection! This is my HG liner for the nude lip look. I've had a helluva time trying to find the perfect liner to compliment my pale pink and nude lippies, and I am thrilled to see what a flawless look this delivers. The color is a pink-beige that is sheer enough so that you can never overdo the application, but also shows up enough to create a beautifully defined lipline. There is also just a hint of shimmer, to really make your lips pop, but it never crosses the line into sparkly clown territory. The texture is divinely creamy, yet long lasting, and the pencil sharpens perfectly, with no excess waste. I apologize if I'm getting a bit hyperbolic, here, but I am truly smitten with this superb product. It deserves a 100 lippies rating!

on 4/5/2006 6:46:00 PM

I've always really liked Lancome's le lipstique liners, and the sheers are no exception. The texture of these is a lot better than other sheer liners I've tried. Smooth and creamy, but not glossy like some, so your l/s or l/g actually has something to cling to. Sorbet is a light pink color that doesn't change the color of my lips a whole lot-which I consider a good thing since it doesn't alter the shade of your l/g either! ETA I don't like this nearly as much anymore, the color is just to pink for me and the peach one was just gold shimmer. Hopefully they add a few more colors!

This lipliner is a total HG.It's part of the new Lancome spring 2006 collection with Daria Werbowy as the new face.This is the best sheer liner I've ever used.Chanel's Le Crayon gloss and Stila's Glaze liners are too slippery and glossy imo.Le Lipstique Sheers are sheerly pigmented but creamy,so they go great with any lipglosses but still have pretty much the same staying power as traditional lipliners.I love how this pencil has lipbrush on one end-brilliant!Sheer Sorbet is a very light shimmery pale pink color.If you love to wear NARS Venice lipstick,NARS Sweet Dreams lipgloss,Dior Addict glosses in A Lick of Taffy or a Touch of Sugarplum,Chanel Brilliance Glossimer (or you love wearing any kind of pale frosted or shimmery pink lipsticks or glosses) but never could find a lipliner to match,this is for you.I'm thrilled to have found this color!

Popular Lip Liners