July 28, 2014 | 1428 users online

Conditioner - Burt's Bees - Super Shiny Grapefruit and Sugar Beet Conditioner [DISCONTINUED]

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by violet_avalon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In my experience, the conditioner was worse than the shampoo. This didn't moisturise my hair at all. I used the travel size in about 2-3 times and it did little to detangle or smooth my hair (and I have straight fine hair). It worked a little better when I tried it with a different shampoo, but the results of using both the super shiny shampoo and conditioner are a mountain of static and frizz.
The scent isn't fabulous, but I'll give it 2 lippies because of the natural ingredients and recycling policies, which are important to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I thought this product was okay. I may be a little predjudiced because it did not work for my hair whatsoever. I dries my hair something terrible, but still manages to give me a shine, which is kind of weird. I have naturally drier hair, even if the rest of my skin is rather oily. I feel as if the reason this dried my hair so much was because it gave me no moisture at all! Girl, if you have dry hair do NOT touch this product. The reason I have it a 3 was because it have my hair a healthy shine. I feel like this shampoo is like a lemon. Drying, but it still makes your hair LOOK beautiful. Well, that's it, girlies.

EDIT!!!
Please don't buy this! It made my hair fall out, and my scalp isn't very sensitive! Please save yourself some money (and some hair :). Also, it smells absolutely revlolting!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This actually works well for my fine, straight, slightly dry, coloured hair. It's light but it detangles well and leaves my hair smooth but "light." However, it absolutely stinks. Like shellfish or something. It may just have been a bad batch, but I'm not sure I'd repurchase. I've decided to just throw it out since it makes me nauseous to use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Peaches4me

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good enough conditioner for a natural product. I have used many conditioners and shampoos in the natural world and most have made my hair overly greasy. This one is pretty decent stuff, I don't care about smells, I just want my hair clean and tangle free without the chemicals, is that too much to ask? I really like burts bees!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by cinderella235

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't understand why people say this smells amazing, because my bottle of this smelled absolutely revolting. It's just horrible all around.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ugh.. I wanted to like this but it just didn't perform well for me. It felt nothing like I imagine conditioner to feel.. It didn't leave my hair silky and conditioned..rather I felt like it did nothing..almost like I never even used any conditioner. Also the packaging wasn't appealing, this seriously needs a pump because a lot of product is going to waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by EffieH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use the Burt's Bees super shiny shampoo and conditioner, and love them! They make my hair really shiny and strip it of any residue from other shampoos I use. I don't use it every day, only a couple of times a week. It's the only "shiny" shampoo and conditioner I have used that really does make your hair shiny!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by faffner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this awhile back and was reminded of my experience when I came across a review for it today. I used the shampoo and matching conditioner. It caused a lot of buildup, left my hair limp and feeling like plastic, and made my hair fall out. 'Nuff said.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by jeremyswife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just wrote a review on the shampoo that goes along with this so I thought I would praise the conditioner also. Unlike the shampoo this is much easier to work through my hair. I love the smell!!! It does take some getting use to using sulphate free shampoos and conditioners because they don't strip your hair and they also don't coat your hair with anything. In the long run using shampoos and conditioners like this is much better for your hair. My hair is beautiful I get compliments all the time and I credit this shampoo and conditioner from Burt's Bees.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This conditioner works well at providing moisture to my hair, but let it with lots of tangles. It has a citrus scent, and has a lot of natural oils in it. I did not use the shampoo by Burt's bees because the reviews weren't favorable. I used it with EO Rosemary/Mint Shampoo.