July 30, 2014 | 1896 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Energy Glow Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by tatsky2

Moisture in a bottle! I ditched my everyday body lotion because I don't need one anymore! This body wash is amazing. It lathers up nicely and nourishes the skin so it feels smooth and well moisturized post shower.
I even use it for my hair sometimes... Hey, how wrong can you go with a product that has water and soy/sunflower oil listed as top ingredients? It's super conditioning. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 10:16:00 AM More reviews by BethP781

My favorite body wash! The only thing I would change is the packaging. Can't they make the opening on the bottom of the bottle, so you don't have to try to balance it upside-down? Just a pet peeve of mine, I guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by glamourettel

LOVE THIS!! best smell ever and my skin has never been softer....i dont see any new glow, but my skin is so silky..everytime i get out of the shower after it my boyfriend tells me how soft my skin is..without even putting lotion on. great value too for the huge bottle! my new favorite body wash.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2007 1:29:00 PM More reviews by aaren

I bought this on impulse. There were so many to choose from on the shelf. I liked the fact that it said it would renew my skin and bring out it's glow or something like that. It just doesn't do any of those. I think what I really wanted was an exfoliating body wash. The smell was just sort of musky and creamy. Not my style.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new HG body wash for scent alone. I have tons of body wash and bought this with a coupon someone gave me to try it out. I was sold on scent alone with my first bath with it and have used it exclusively since. No shimmer, or differences but for scent alone this is HG status for me and will rebuy over and over:) Very clean soapy scent:)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2006 11:34:00 AM More reviews by emmy__c

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells nice. I use the Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer, and this came with it as a sample. I can't see any difference in my skins appearance after using this for a week. There is no glow. ~Emma

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2006 12:41:00 AM More reviews by spaceadditude

THIS STUFF IS THE BEST SMELLING BODY WASH EVER!!!!!!! i seriously love it, i just hate how expensive it is at Walgreens

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2006 9:32:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was a complete impulse buy; it is nothing like the sort of body wash I would usually buy, as I like really heavily and interestingly fragranced soaps and this just smells lightly soapy. I bought it anyway. It's very thick and moisturizing, but it's so thick that I have slight difficulty in lathering it up with just my hands. It would probably work better with some kind of bath sponge, if you're into those sorts of things. The body wash is a pretty, pale, shimmery gold color, but it doesn't make my skin glow or radiate energy or whatever miracle it claims it will do for skin. This does the job, and is decent, but I'm not impressed enough to buy this again at full price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2006 8:18:00 AM More reviews by MsMelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An OK body wash, but no glow, shimmer, or anything else altered on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by lyss11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got it as a sample. I used it this morning and don't feel very glow-y. Or energized. Didn't seven smell great (not bad, just smelled kinda soapy).