August 1, 2014 | 1939 users online

Liquid - Black Opal - True Color Maximum Coverage Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2006 2:48:00 PM More reviews by NarcissaM

Perfect match for my skin colour but although it provides seriously good coverage without looking heavy, this only lasts for a few hours. After that, it becomes unbelievably streaky and seems to melt off my face. I've very oily skin so maybe that's the reason. I kept on being fooled by how well it looked right after I put it on but after an embarrassing office party where it just slid off my face revealing my acne scars in full glory to my colleagues, I've decided never to use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2006 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sparkly_chick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I do have to say that this product does match my skin tone almost exactly. And that is a first. I thought it would cover up my acne scars more than it did, but it didn't do as well as I thought with coverage. You could still see my scars. I probably just need a good concealer stick or apply more foundation. I'll definitely try it again with a heavier hand and concealer and see what happens.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2006 9:23:00 PM More reviews by sybsters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on clearance at my local duane reade in Hazelnut which seems to be a good match for my nw45 skin. Not ORANGEY like my mac select cover up which I had to stop wearing. So far so good for $1.98 on clearance. Does cover up my horrible unsightly pimple scars and hyperpigmentation. Kinda thick and feels sorta mask like on but what would you expect from a maximum coverage foundation?

With this I can skip concealer all together with a few swipes of my foundation accent brush. Ace continued >>