Almay Toner for Dry Skin

4.7

on 12/28/2010 11:43:00 PM

I actually use this in fix plus sort of way i spray it on after i put on my makeup and it gets rid of the powder look since i use powder foundation and it looks really nice and doesnt make me extra oily or anything its perfect

on 1/24/2008 1:17:00 AM

Bought it today and I love it. Used toners in the past (Neutrogena, Clean & Clear etc ....) and this just doesn't leave any residue behind and doesn't make your face feel dirty a few hours later. Bought this 50% off at CVS, so very inexpensive. Very refreshing feeling and like the others said, the dispenser thing is great!!!

EDIT*** The one I used actually was the one with cucumber. But all in all, it probably works the same.

on 8/18/2007 5:05:00 PM

Wow I just scored this from target for $1.85 on clearance. Hope they aren't discontinuing it because I love it. Leaves very little residue unlike other toners I have tried and it feels very soothing and clean. The pump dispenser is very cool and helpful too.

on 6/20/2007 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It definetly doesn't irritate the skin or cause dryness. It is my favourite part of this line for dry skin. Makes your skin feel fresh and clean. There is also no spill with the cool push down top thing.

on 3/26/2007 3:16:00 PM

I love this product. I find that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It is a super gentle toner and does just what it is supposed to. I plan on continuing to use it along with the whole Almay line.

on 12/9/2006 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this toner. This is the only toner I have ever used that doesn't make my skin feel dry afterwards. I love the packaging. Will definitely repurchase.

I purchased the facial bar soap and toner for dry skin. I really like it so far. It was weird using a bar but I'm finding I prefer it. The toner gave me a nice, clean feeling and didn't leave my face tight and dry as most do. My skintone has improved and it feels much softer. The one drawback is the toner's packaging. I really don't like the pump-like top on the toner. It takes forever to get enough on the cotton ball. I will most likely repurchase though since it is giving me better results for WAY cheaper than my usual regimen.

on 4/26/2006 11:37:00 PM

I do not have dry skin, but the normal skin toner was out of stock, so I decided to try the dry skin toner, since I have definite patches of dryness. I really love this product and may try the normal/ combo version next time. If it doesn't work as well for me, I will be back for more of this one. It is really awesome. My skin is so much healthier now! Try it!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have had really dry skin for the past few years. I picked up all three steps (cleanser, toner, and lotion) to this line and gave them a try. I have always had trouble with toners making my skin itch and often times burn right after applying. This has not been the case even once with this toner! I am in love. The packaging is the best. You don't have to open up a bottle and tip onto a cotton ball. You simply place a cotton ball on a section pump, pump a few times and your ball is nice and wet and ready for application to your face. It feels nice and I don't fell like I have to rush to put the lotion on to stop an itch or burn. This one is a keeper for me!

on 3/17/2006 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Let me state up front that I DO NOT HAVE DRY SKIN.

I have oily/combo skin that breaks out occasionally.

But I wanted a toner, and wanted Almay, because it's a non-animal-testing company, with moderate prices. I was seeking almay's Regimen Toner for Oily Skin, but the dry skin formula was the only one in stock.

I was nervous that this product might make me break out, but so far I really like it!

It contains water, witch hazel, water, plant extracts, and water.

It feels refreshing, with no irritation.

I've been using it for about a week now, a couple of times a day just to "cut the grease" on my bare face. The packaging is pure genuis: A pump-spray apparatus with a shallow dish instead of a nozzle on the end. You place a cotton ball in the "dish" and pump a couple of times to moisten the cotton ball with toner. No dripping, no slopping, no spillage! I love it!

If you're looking for a mild, non-drying, non-irritating toner that you can get at the drugstore for relatively little money, I recommend this one. I like it, but I may try the Oily Skin formula next time.
continued >>