Kiss My Face Under Age

Not tested on animals

on 3/19/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I get these dry, red patches on my face sometimes and my reg moisturizer can't handle them. I was using the Eyewitness Eye Cream (also kiss my face) on these patches and it works and stops the redness and flaking so I figured I'd give this a try as it's branded as a facial moisturizer. The formula seems fine, takes care of the redness and flaking right away but the scent, UGH the scent. I just can't deal with it, I will finish off this tube and never rebuy. It smells like flowers sitting in a wet ashtray, it's awful. Too bad I had high hopes for this. I took off 1 lippie for the scent and 1 for the tiny tiny amount you get for something labelled as a face cream. Would not repurchase.

on 7/7/2013 9:21:00 PM

Like the cell mate moisturizer this did nothing for me. I normally don't mind smells, but this one bugged me. My SO couldn't use it because it irritated his acneprone skin. It left a layer behind that wouldn't sink in. It's incredibly expensive. It just didn't work for me and I can't recommend it to anyone.

on 12/29/2010 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Do NOT use!!! I bought this product at Whole Foods today, thinking it would be great for my sensitive skin. I put it on and instantly turned bright red (this never happens) and I could see streaks of red form where the lotion had been spread. Plus, my face felt like it was on FIRE. I immediately took it off and washed my face with ice cold water to bring down the redness and burning but it persists. I've taken some Advil, hoping that works. Bottom line, avoid this stuff like the plague. I never imagined that its alleged all natural ingredients could be so damaging! Plus, after that one usage, my forehead pores look the biggest they've ever looked. I'm appalled by this crappy product.

on 4/19/2010 4:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I really really wanted to like this products when I bought it. I was looking forward to try an all natural, vegan, organic and cruelty free moisturizer, following my new years resolution to be more environmentally friendly. I decided to invest much more money than I was used to and went home super excited to try it on.

At first, I really liked the texture and the flowery scent (unlike most other reviewers it seems!). I couldn't get enough of that smell. I felt so refreshed.

Unfortunately, after 3 days of using that product, my entire face turned crimson red and incredibly itchy every time I put the lotion on. I had a bad allergic reaction to it. I have sensitive skin but it was the first time I reacted so badly to a product. My skin was so incredibly itchy all day and I had to wait a good half hour before even trying to apply any type of makeup.

What a deception. I still give this product a 3 because I am sure it would have worked for me, if only I didn't react so badly!

on 3/10/2010 10:15:00 PM

I first got this moisturizer in a sample size. And purchased it afterward ($12) from online wellness store. I like it as a night cream. I use Retinol From SkinCeuticals and it dries up my skin. This moisturizer is a nice addition to my skin care routine, because it solves the problem with itching and flaking. The fragrance is very natural, not perfumy (if you know what I mean), but it's quite strong. I read different reviews about this product: people love it or hate it! I recommend to try it and decide for yourself.So...Are you a LOVER or a HATER?:-)))

on 3/6/2010 2:16:00 AM

Theres alot that i like about this product, but only one reason why i won't give it a 5 rating. i'm pretty sure it breaks me out....not huge painful cysts, but whiteheads. and not a ton, but it just seems like if i use it regularly i will get a few of them here and there. but, even though i suspect this, i haven't really given up on it because its really the only moisturizer i've tried that doesn't break me out in BIG painful zits.
Anyway, on to the good. For me, this stuff moisturizes just the perfect amount. It doesn't make me greasy, or oily looking, but makes my combination skin happy and moisturized. I use a very small amount for my entire face, and it still works well. I also love that its got natural ingredients and no parabens or other weird crap in it. And the fact that i can put it on and then put on makeup, and it doesn't peel off in that annoying pencil-eraser way, like some moisturizers. And, when i wake up my face feels really soft, and almost glow-y looking.
But, overall I am still on the fence. I've gone through a whole tube and am on my second, but I'm not sure if I will repurchase. I guess it depends on if i can find something even better.

+EDIT+ unfortunately, the new reformulation of this product REALLY breaks me out bad. i have no idea why, because there are only a couple minor changes, but man...i have zits EVERYWHERE! ugh. i guess i won't be using this again. such a shame because its natural, and leaves my skin soft, but then the breakouts come, and i just can't deal with that :( i guess the search continues..

on 1/25/2010 12:24:00 PM

I grabbed this at the supermarket when my mom told me to pick up some stocking stuffers for myself. Unfortunately it's been completely unimpressive. My skin is combination and doesn't need a heavy moisturizer but this barely hydrates it at all. I've relegated it to my neck and chest - there are better products to put on my face. I can't tell if this does anything at all.

on 11/17/2009 9:10:00 PM

I like this but I wouldn't buy again. The reason is some of the ingredients can clog pores. This has never caused me to breakout nor have I noticed any pore clogging due to it, but I know it maybe could. Kind of a scaredy cat reason but thats it. It really leaves my skin moisturized and maybe even plumps it up a little. But because of the ingredients I only save this for my really dry flaking days. I've been starting retinoid products and this has helped me not dry out too much.

on 10/9/2009 1:53:00 PM

If you're looking for a moisturizer that does not clog pores and has great ingredients, you should try this one out. I've been using it for a month, and it has not clogged my pores, and in fact I think it makes my skin look nice and glowy. It also definitely makes my face soft. Looking at the ingredients, it should have some serious anti-aging properties, though I haven't seen a difference on the fine lines under my eyes, but that may be because my lines aren't deep enough yet for any product to do anything.

However, this isn't my HG...I'm still looking. The reason?
Well, I don't find this cream to be tremendously moisturizing. After I put it on my face in places still feels dry so I have to put another lotion on top. Also, the smell is VERY strong. While I think it must be from the natural ingredients, it is still so strong that it really bothers me, esp when I try to go to bed right afterward.
Lastly, the bottle is sooo tiny that I think I'd have to buy a new one every month and a half. I want a cream that will last at least a few months!

on 2/27/2009 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Pros: It hygenic, moisturizes fairly well.
Cons: Is expensive for the quantity you recieve, smells awful.
I think I would really like this moisturizer if it was not for the stinky smell. Oh well another one bites the dust.

Popular Moisturizers