August 22, 2014 | 1143 users online

Makeup Brushes - Stila - #26 Perfecting Concealer Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I prefer using this on my face for when I get blemishes. It is soft, but I wish the bristles were a tad bit wider. I got it on sale for $8.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looove this concealer brush. It works perfectly for covering all of my acne scars and blemishes. The bristles are tightly packed together and never shed. I've had this for close to a year, I wash it frequently and I haven't noticed a change in the brush at all- good! I have used this for eyeshadows as well and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 5:53:00 AM More reviews by ltorres17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG of conclear brushes. I baught this on a whim because it was dirt cheap how could I pass it up. Well It works GRrreat!! I have stuburn acne scares and refuse to be covered up by any brush but this babe does the trick. Its small enough for precise coverage but isnt so tiny that it doesnt work. Did I mention that it has not shed a single hair since I baught it which was about 4 months ago and I tend to scrub my brushes when I clean them. Also a big plus for me is that it is synthetic. Seriously you have to try this brush out. It Rocks!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by picoulini

Used it today for the first time.I was looking for a brush to apply concealer on my dark circles.Love it. It applies the product perfectly and doesnt hurt the sensitive undereye area.I wish I had gotten the version with the longer handle thought but I got the one with the short handle because it was on sale. minor detail.Love it anyway.I give it on lippie off because even on sale it was not cheap.but it was worth it.great undereye brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 2:48:00 AM More reviews by SweetEngineer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first Stila brush. I bought it about 5-6 yrs ago and it's still going strong. FYI, I wash it normally and don't take any extra care to prevent the ferrule (metal part) from getting wet. And the brush is still fine after all these years. I'm starting to take better care now that I own more brushes. It is excellent to cover red scars I have from blemishes. I don't buy sponges any more because they suck compare to brushes, and they end up in the trash. You'll use much less makeup with this brush and get better finish than sponge or finger.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2007 10:55:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is great for getting into tight corners, like the inner corner of my eye (where tend to be quite dark) and around the nose. I find it better at blending into my skin than most concealer brushes I have tried, but I find it's hard to beat the good 'ol fingertips. I use the brush to apply the concealer and then use my fingers to soften it into my skin, otherwise I can see concealer just sitting on top of my skin (especially under my eyes). Like all Stila brushes, the quality is excellent and stands up well to repeated washing!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a swap together with a pink YSL lipstick. So when she received my end, I somehow "forgot" that this is actually a concealer brush. I used it with my lipstick and I must say I love it as a lip brush. I am going to buy 2 more of these! Usually lip brushes are so small, I never get the pretty result I want, but this is amazing. I will try this for my cream shadows too, but I suspect that I need a larger one for those.Ill update once I have experimented bit more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by kristina_145

I love this brush! I use this in combination with Dior's anticernes concealer as well as stila's perfecting concealer. It works wonderfully under the eyes to blend the concealer, as well as a dot here and there on blemishes on the face. I also sometimes use this to apply my eyeshadows, when waiting for my brushes to dry and it works well there too. A fantastic mutli-purpase tool and well worth every cent :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by stephanie32082

Got this when I first got the Perfecting Concealer in the short-handled (silver) version. Its perfect. Allows you to work in tight corners and generally good for where ever you want to use it on your face. Bought for $25 CDN - great investment. Brush looks like new and hasn't shed a single hair. I don't think I'll be needing a new one anytime soon but I would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A+++. The only thing that comes close in quality and performance to my Shu concealer brush which is the best of the best hands down.