October 31, 2014 | 1346 users online

Lip Liners - Boots - No7 Perfect Lips Liner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up in the color "blush" because I saw it in one of Lisa Eldridge's video and it looked absolutely gorgeous on the model. This liner is a rosey medium pink/red color. Color reminds me of revlon's colorburst lipstick in "soft rose", which is one of my favorite everyday lip colors. Love that it's an automatic pencil because I hate sharpening lip liners. Goes on smooth and doesn't tug. Target was having a sale on No7 products so I only paid $3 for this liner! Def would repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by SarahOliver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this lip liner because I saw the Lisa Eldridge a makeup artist was using it in several of her videos, so I thought I would pick it up and give it a go! I actually love this lip liner, its one of those that you don't have to sharpen which is a great time saver, especially for those times when you need it and cant find a sharpener around! I purchased the Nude 20 colour, its fab for adding definition without looking like you have lip liner on, there are cheaper liners around but I really do like the texture and quality of this one, No7 isn't a company I buy a lot from, but I will be buying from them more often now as I think their products have become a lot better in terms of packaging and quality!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Finally found my HG lip liner! I've been using MAC lip liners forever and I wanted to switch to something a little more moisturizing to dry winter months. I've been on a hunt to find the perfect nude lip liner, I purchased MUFE, Urban Decay, NARS, Sephora brand lip liners. Just when I was about to spend another $20 on the Too Faced Perfect lip liner, I read the reviews on the this liner and I immediately went to Target to purchase Boots No7 20 Nude which has been my favorite by far. It's not too pink or brown but the perfect nude color. It's so soft and smooth, glides on my lips perfectly. I do wish it has longer lasting power but I usually don't expect that from any brands. I'm going back and getting backups since last time I saw they didn't have too many in stock.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by greenforever

The liner is creamy and easy to use. I bought it with a voucher.I will buy again with a voucher but would not pay the full price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 8:22:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the shade Melon at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $1.99 and I'm planning to head back there asap to purchase more of this shade and try others too. This lip liner is awesome! I love the packaging as it's a retractable, the colour, and the formula. The shade Melon is the perfect matte peachy shade that compliments many of my favourite lipsticks and lip glosses. The formula is so creamy and just glides effortlessly. It dries quickly and really has staying power, especially paired with lipsticks. Seriously awesome product and I can't wait to buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by sabbyoh

I have this in nude and it's the PERFECT nude lip liner. so creamy and smooth, just glides on the lips. i'm so pleased that it is packaged in this way as well, as a retractable liner as so much product is wasted with pencil liners. the inbuilt sharpener they've included is a nice touch. such a great product and great value.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by ilikemybed

I have this in shade NUDE.
It's a great colour and looks terrific on(probably on any shade of lip). All the reviews I have read says that it has great staying power, but I did not find this. I found that it came off very easily. I'm not sure why!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 7:34:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

favourite lip liner i have it in nude and wear it everyday seems to go with all of my lipsticks, love it and it lasts well

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sunniedaiis

This is really very good. It is a gorgous dusky pink colour and you can twist it to make more lead come up. For a natural look I normaly apply it all over my lips then put some lip balm on. I have it in #20 nude and it matches my complection perfectly. I'd strongly reccomend this to anybody!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by LZK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just bought 4 of these 50% off at CVS! I have the Nude, Pink, Plum, and Red. I'm just starting to use lipsticks (my lips have always been too dry) and lip liners can be even more drying, but these are AMAZING! They are very soft and creamy. I can use them on their own with a gloss which is amazing since my lips just peel on a daily basis. The Nude is truly a great shade!