LORAC Nude

3.7

on 1/5/2014 1:37:00 PM

This is terrible. It hardly shows up at all and doesn't last at all. Cheap packaging.

on 10/2/2013 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on the Lorac website during their VIP Sale for $6. I was expecting more of a champagne color -- not sure why. But this is a basic cream color eyeshadow that blends like a dream. I use it all over my lid or even as a transition color because it blends to perfection. I guess it is called because it barely shows up on my fair skin, however, because of it's blending power, it leaves a beautiful matte-ish color to my eyes. I would compare this to MAC Vanilla, but without the shimmers and a little closer to my skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is the closest-to-perfect base shadow shade I've found. I'm a C3, Stila C, and am dark around my eyes (lids and circles). This is a natural matte cream color that does not look stark on the lid, even over my beloved UD Primer Potion. It applies and blends like velvet--it's a pleasure to use. This would be an ideal base/wash for PPP/LLL girls, or those who want to lighten up the eye area without shimmer. Great quality product!