November 27, 2014 | 1578 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Crystals in Sunset Twinkle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 12:43:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Yet another gloss that is much prettier in the tube than it is on my lips. In the tube, "Sunset Twinkle" is a very light opalescent pink with delicately-twinkling, fairy shimmers. On my fairly pigmented lips, it is a clear, sparkly goldish lip gloss. Which is fine, except the thin, slick texture of the WetSlicks and their inability to stay on the lips for more than five minutes means that you'll have to deal with bits of glitter on your mouth and migrating to other parts of your face once the gloss goes away (I happen to hate this kinda thing--if you do too, then I'd suggest that you stay away from the Wetslicks Crystals line, though the regular Wetslicks are fine). I think this color concept would've worked better in a Lipglass-like texture, but that's just my opinion. This has the same tube, light vanilla scent and price as the other Wetslicks glosses. Won't repurchase but I'll keep the tube to look at <:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 4:50:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This in one of three LE crystals glosses from their 2006 Dream Away spring line. This is such a pretty gloss on me! In the tube it's an opalescent pale peachy pink with a ton of prismatic crystals. On my lips, it's dazzling and sparkly, but doesn't show up with much pigment. I don't mind that though, because the crystals are enough for me. It also has that fantasic cupcake scent like all the other Wetslicks glosses. Love it:)