November 29, 2014 | 1193 users online

Bronzers - Bonne Bell - Blend n Glow in Natural Blush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by jamielp1226

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love Bonne Bell's, Blend N' Glow bronzer/blush in natural blush! A few years ago I was looking for a bronzer that wasn't too dark or fake looking, but also didn't have to much sparkle. I needed some kind of light bronzer to finish the look I was going for. A friend of mine told me that the 3-in-1 blush & bronzers worked really well, so I went looking for one. I bought 1 package of the blend n' glow & couldn't love it more! I have been using it ever since. It is light-weight, & very natural looking. It gives me just enough bronze, & leaves my face feeling silky smooth. Now every time I am running low, I go buy 3 new ones. If I really like a certain makeup & it's a little pricier but works, I'll still get it. But it is a major plus that this really doesn't cost much, which is why I have no problem stocking up on them when I need more. The best part is, i get tons of compliments! People have had me write down the brand &name so they can buy it for themselves... definitely the go to product in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by playmate420

I have repurchased this about 4 times in the last few years. I noticed it is more satiny than shimmery. It gives you a natural blush just like its called! You can use the light shade as a highlight or all of the colors for a pretty shade on your cheeks. Very resonably priced and much loved product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a great way to add a very subtle glow. Never overwhelming, perfect for day wear. Love and use this product almost every day.
UPDATE: HG status : ) My go-to day wear highlighter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have only thought of Bonne Bell as a lip balm company and I like their lip balms very much. Have been using them since I was a little girl.

I have recently been using a few of their cosmetics and I must say overall I am really impressed.

This 'Blush' is more like a 3-1 product for me. It Bronzes, Blushes and Highlights my face. It would have to be the best product I have ever used, the shade suits my fair skin perfectly.

No sparkles, tiny amount of shimmer, leaves a healthy natural glow and contours all areas of my face, even my husband took a double take at my face and smiled, told me I looked wonderful :oD

This quad contains two bronzers, blush and a highlighter. You can use each separately for contouring or you can just give a sweep over the entire pan for a healthy glow.

I really love this product. The best part, I only paid a dollar for it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have loved this and used it since I discovered it about 3 years ago. They recently changed the packaging and the shades but if you can find the original (as pictured at the top of this review with the words Blend 'n Glow, try to buy them up. The new formula has a different font and is called blend'nglow.

Even the changed one is better than anything else for a subtle bronzer that slims and shades the face, so this review is for both of them.

It is called a "Natural blush face powder" but you would not use it all over the face - only where you want to shade the face. It does not give a dark summer bronze look. There is a darker shade but this is the one to use for the natural look. I have tried other bronzers to use for shading and sculpting, and they were all too dark, too glittery and fake looking. This is not!

I use a regular blush brush and put the 3 rose/bronze shades on my cheek bones and the sides of the face and under the chin, and it sculpts the face, not in a fake way but a very subtle way. It makes a huge difference and takes ten pounds off your looks. I never go out without using it as the finishing touch. I still use regular blush on the cheekbones first.

The 3 rose/bronze shades can be used together or you can pick the shade you feel like for that day. The iridescent white one is a nice highlighter for above the brows, and the cheekbones, though I don't always use it.

The product is so important to me that if I had to pack only a tiny makeup bag of essentials, this would be one of them. If I had to choose between this and blush, I would choose this. I will continue to buy it in the new formulation. The shades are slightly more brown, less rosy. It still works effectively to shape the cheeks and jawline. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by mandyOmayhem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I brought this product at my local Toys R Us ( I have a 6 year old son!) and this came with I believe a eyeliner. And let me tell you... BEST EVER! I use it as a highlight all the time!! I am in love with his product. It's perfect for season wear. I don't go overboard with it and put it all over my body, just a little pop of shimmer on my brow bones and it works amazing! I was so sad the day it broke.. I had to go back and get more the same day.. it's totally one of my must haves.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by anywayreally

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

No problem with this product -- it does exactly what it claims, which is add color and shimmer (lots and lots and LOTS of shimmer) to the face. I bought it to serve as a contouring product, but it does not work well for that, because it is too shimmery. However, I did not feel that my money was wasted. This product will make an excellent blush, highlighter, eyeshadow, or even lip shimmer on top of a lipstick or lip gloss, and will probably last until the heat-death of the universe at the rate I use cosmetics. I look forward to wearing it this holiday season to brighten up my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

I wish you ladies knew just how much of a product junkie I really am. Lol! Anyway, like I said, I always jump from product to product, always looking for something better out there, but this product I have bought at least 5x in a row now! Blends beautifully into my lighter-than-NC15 skin, and never makes me look glittery, just leaves a nice soft sheen to my face. LOVE! well worth the 3 and some-odd-dollars I paid for this at my local Wal-Mart. Try it out, ladies!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I noticed no color or any change to my skin when I used this.
My skin didn't look any brighter, no hints of color, nothing.

I threw it away after using it maybe three times.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Megan007

Bought this item quite awhile ago just for the heck of it. Now as I am more expierenced with make-up I love it! Use it everyday! For the price everyone would probably benefit from this product!