August 2, 2014 | 995 users online

Mascara - Avon - Clear Mascara

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2006 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ruhin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY LASHES: I have pretty long, thick and very curly lashes. They are a very dark brown in colour. One or two of them droop at the ends.

PACKAGING: Avon's Clear Mascara comes in a very cute transparent tube with a transparent pink top.

EFFECT: The effects of this mascara are perfect - it provides a bit of lengthening, thickening and definition, kind of a your-lashes-but-better look. It's perfect for days when you want a natural look; just something to emphasize what you already have.

CURL: First of all, my eye lash curler isn't all that great (I'm getting Shiseido's soon, though), but whatever it does for my lashes, this mascara holds. The curler clumps my lashes a bit and the mascara doesn't remedy that, but it is a clear one, so I don't really expect it to. It would've been an added bonus, though. =)

PRICE: I got this as a gift, but having seen a lot of Avon catalogues and having bought a lot of their products, I'm guessing this can't be much more than $5. You can't complain about that!

THE VERDICT: An awesome clear mascara. Great for defining your lashes while remaining natural. I would use a coloured mascara for special occassions, but this is great for daily wear. You just can't beat it. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No