July 29, 2014 | 2089 users online

Bath Treatments - Clarins - Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I know this sounds bad but I don't like the smell.. It just smells overpowering

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am going to be really shallow here and say that despite the fact that it is a very softening bath, I hate the smell. it smell like mould to me, the kind that grows on old stones. Not at all pleasant so no repurchase. I will stick to Fenjal. Two lippies for the consistency if you can stand the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by kinkat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the good reviews and I definately agree.

I have only used it with warm/hot water and not cold water. Its definately very relaxing and I even fell asleep on a few occassions.

U're supposed to use a cap but I just squirt a bit and I definately think its sufficient for my needs.

I have eczema and it has not reacted becoz of using this.

Its a bit pricey but its worth a buy even if u can only use it on stessful times. I cannot afford regular massages and I believe that a good bath definately does yours muscles and mind wonders. So I think of the money I am saving by having less massages and more baths!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by nelson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You'll probably gasp at the price but the formula is so concentrated that you only use a tiny amount to lather up, i got some bottles cheaply off e-bay and one 100ml bottle has already has lasted for ages! I am using this in winter and strangely for a gel that foams so much it isn't drying at all, infact it has stopped my dry itchy legs dead in their tracks! The smell is strong and invigorating, i use this in the morning and it wakes me up, if i had a bath i would love to soak in it at the end of the day and indulge in its "relaxing" effects but alas my home is bath free, boo hoo! Just a warning though, once you get used to the fragrance just about every other shower gel you use will smell cheap and nasty and fake compared to this so beware! Another quality Clarins product, so far i've been really impressed with everything i've tried made by these guys.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

Everything about this product speaks luxury and pampering. The bottle and dispenser is lovely, the aroma exquisite. I have been wanting this for three years just because of the beautiful smell and finally sprung for it. Unfortunately, rather than relax me it gave me strange vivid dreams, and made me feel restless and itchy. The SA told me I probably overdid it, but I used less than a capful. It is not Clarins' fault, just my own reaction to one of the essential oils (lemon balm also does this to me), but I am knocking off one lippie because of the high price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2008 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Triquetra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as part of a pack, and totally fell in love with it. I found it sooo incredibly relaxing when used in a bath, and it really does make your skin feel fantastic. The scent is strong and distinctive, but I crave it now that I've run out. I'll definitely be buying more!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by honey123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not for me but for my fiance! I can only use Dead Sea bath salts as allergic to all others I have tried in Aromatherapy associates etc.

He lucky chap gets a bath run for him most nights and has a selection of bath foams (he is not into oils).

I get him this for present as he always has about 4 other kinds on the go anyway,

This was his favourite until he chanced upon the Champneys range in Sainsburys (UK grocery store). He likes their Oriental bubble float one over this one now and has pushed into second place. He likes the Clarins over the Philosophy ones I got him from QVC (Chocolate, Vanilla cake, Cinnamon buns.)

I would purchase for presents though as a lovely gift.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 6:59:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recieved another bottle of this for mothers day and I really like the smell of this wash. I use it in the shower and it leaves my skin so soft and clean. A little goes a long way, and I use mine with my scrubbing gloves. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 6:41:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells wonderful and actually does relax me. It smells herbal but there isn't one scent that sticks out any more than another- quite balanced. Not that I would be able to describe what scents make up this concoction anyway- it just smells gorgeous. I use this gel in the shower on a puff or pour a small amount into the bath (baths are a rarity these days due to the drought). A little goes a long way too, so although the outlay is expensive, it lasts far longer than most supermarket equivalents.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2006 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell takes some getting used to. It has a pine smell to it you just aren't used to smelling in a bath. And I do wish this foamed more in the tub. What I do love about it and what makes me willing to buy it again is how it makes my skin feel. It leaves it super soft. It is super expensive in my opinion, so I use only one cap size per bath.