September 21, 2014 | 1883 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Repairwear Intensive Night Cream-Very Dry Skin Formula

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by winterlover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is dry, sensitive, reactive (zits and stinging), and fine lined. It is very hard for me to find products because I don't like fragrance and also, a lot of moisturizers sting my skin. I have tried everything (drugstore and department store).

I don't really like Clinique products but this is different. It is advertised as fragrance free yet I detect a slight, 'ivy-citrusy' scent. It goes away almost immediately. The cream feels like it will be heavy on the skin but it sinks in quickly and is not greasy. I apply it on damp skin both in morning (with an spf over it--no problems with the spf going over it) and night. There is no stinging sensation. The cream appears to calm my slightly red skin and minimizes lines.
I did not want to spend $ 59 US for it because for 1.7 oz, that is expensive! However, not too much is needed so it seems it could last me awhile. It has only been a few weeks and I will update if there are more noticeable results. I am really thankful there is no lingering scent, good moisture, no breakouts, and no stinging. I plan on repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by brodla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this cream. My skin is so dry! I use it night and in the morning, my skin still feels soft. No other cream ever did that - they all seem to disappear overnight and I'd wake up with dry skin again. Not with this.

Also, it does not irritate my sensitive skin and is easy to spread. I used to be addicted to Guinot night cream, but now use this. Still use Guinot cream for day - can't break away from that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by mAn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm making this review in behalf of my mum (in her mid 50s). Her skin is the whole year pretty dry, sensitive and she also has several capillaries that she removes many times with laser.
Anyway, this is the only thing she has been using for 15 years and her skin is marvellous! I mean no retinoids, no acids, just Clinique wash, Estee Lauder toner and this cream (night and day cream). Only in summer she tries to use night version of this cream + better protection (like City Block).
She adores Repairwear line that she tried to use Repairwear foundation, but with not so much success (but that is a different story:-))
Anyway, both creams (day and night) have great ingredients (also both have retinol!), but they are jar packaged so we actually don't know how long those ingredients stay fresh.
All in all - I give it 4 for price (these creams are in Europe 100!) and 4 for jar packaging.
But otherwise I would (and she would) suggest all dry skinned people to try it out! Hope it would be your HG as well:-)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 2:02:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolute garabage.Thick and the "spreadability" stinks. Thinks about using a trowel to put it on your face.Didn't moisturize like Superdefense 25. For the price I surely expect more. Rant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Charma22

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW is all I can say. For some reason my skin who used to be so extremely oily in the summer to the point where no matter what foundation I tried, it wouuld still disappear off my skin in the matter of hours, has suddenly become very dry this past month. I began using the Superdefense SPF 25 for Very Dry Skin to help alleviate it, plus the antioxidants couldn't hurt :). So, I was using it day and night. And then I got a tester of Rep. VERY DRY night cream. I was skeptical, as with using Superd. for V. Dry b/c I am extremely acne prone as well. But, guess what? My skin did not break out from either formula AND the dryness has been alleviated. I'm not use if my skin is very dry right now, but this cream sure feels good on. I love that i'm helping to repair the damage that my skin has as well as giving it vitamins and antioxidants. Plus the night cream has the perfect creamy texture. This one actually feels luxerious as I rub it in. I actually didn't think I would like this one, but I already have a back up ready. Plus a little goes a long way with this one. This is the perfect winter night cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 8:41:00 PM More reviews by alliecat55

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this cream for about a month. I am extremely pleased with this product, it is easy to apply and seems to sink quickly into my skin-no greasy feeling. I find it to be more moisturising than Moisture On-line which I used for several years. It also seems to refine the texture of my skin. This is my night cream (I used Superdefense for very dry skin in the daytime). I will definitely repurchase. On the whole, I think my skin looks better, and oddly enough, I get fewer breakouts (even though I am 50 and have basically dry skin!!)