October 20, 2014 | 1062 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Helena Rubinstein - All Mascaras

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Paito

I use waterproof mascara and this has been the most effective eye makeup remover I've come across so far. I've tried Lancome, Neutrogena, Mary Kay, Yves Rocher, Biotherm, Beauticontrol, MAC, Estee Lauder, Chanel, Clinique... you named it, but don't work as effectively as this eye makeup remover.
It removes all traces of mascara, and If I want to use the eyeslash curler and apply mascara right after, it doesn't make my lashes hard to lift or curl. It doesn't give you blurry vision and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
I highly recommend it. The only downside might be the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eye make-up remover and I have already repurchased more than once. It is a bi-phasic product so you need to shake it a bit before you use it, and then it removes ALL eye makeup just by applying a very small amount to cotton and pressing to the eyelid for a few moments without any tugging whatsoever. Great for sensitive eyes too. I have tried other eye make-up removers but I always seem to come back to this one, even though it is quite expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by annam2505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is so effective, yet incredibly gentle. Mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow is removed quickly without leaving a greasy film. If you by mistake get some in your eyes, it does not sting at all. Love, love, love!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by janjarang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It is a great eye makeup remover. Super gentle to the eyes and I'm normally too sensitive for tons of products. It takes off all the makeup and stubborn waterproof mascara (Tip: you should use warm water to dissolve your mascara first. That way, you won't have to rub your eyes for too many times). I sometimes use it for wiping my makeup off as well. My face would feel plump and hydrated afterward.

I tried it for the first time as a sample and thought it was too expensive. However, after finishing the sample, I tried an average eye makeup remover and realized how different it was. Normal eye makeup remover can't compete with this one. Nothing is as gentle! I went back and bought a full size the next day. One lippy off because it's so expensive (38CHF in Switzerland = approx. 45$).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by astrael_nyx

I use waterproof mascara (HR Lash Queen Waterproof) and this has been the most effective eye makeup remover I've come across so far. I've tried Lancome and MUFE, which have earned rave reviews from many, but don't work as effectively as this eye makeup remover.

I still have to work at removing my mascara by soaking a cotton pad with it and placing it over my closed eye for a few minutes, then between my upper and lower lashes for a minute.

It's also expensive and I err on using too much as opposed to too little. However, I can get it for the same price in HK as Lancome in Canada ($40 CAD!), so the price is not so much of a negative factor.

Overall, it's effective at removing stubborn waterproof mascara and it's not too greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2009 7:48:00 AM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this for years and I find it excellent. The price is reasonable, because it lasts for a very long time, since it removes EVERYTHING with one move. It never irritates my eyes and actually I don't find it at all oily,but very comforting instead. I don't need to rub my eyes to get rid of makeup, it removes eyeshadow, waterproof mascara, eyeliner etc just by wiping my eyes lightly with some cotton. I also think that for the price you get more product than other HE brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2006 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Silken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For me this is the best eye makeup remover. I am using always waterproof mascara and therefore I need something stronger. I quite like the oily composition because it moisturizes my eye area as well and it prepares it for my daily eye gel. The price is high but the product lasts longer .I will definitely buy it again !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2006 4:37:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

Bottled in a aquablue bottle with a marble/gold cap, this is the most elegant looking eye make-up remover I have come across. It looks good in my bathroom, but it does an average job removing my make-up and the price is a bit high. It contains oil, which I am not a fan of, because it only makes my makeup smear, not remove it properly. And the packaging is not the most practical as you have to twist the cap of everytime, and screw it back on. An okay makeup remover, but not worth the price.