December 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Pressed Powders - Prescriptives - Flawless Skin Total Protection Powder SPF 25

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by lokid

I loved this brand, but stopped using it when it left the malls. I've tried just about liquid to powder, high end to low end and am so glad I gave this a shot online. I use #2 and it works well for my light-med neutral with a hint of golden yellow. Hides fine lines around eyes!! I use with a fluffy bronzer brush. It is really SPF 15.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Highly recommend! I love this powder- it works great on my skintone and i haven't found another powder that matches my skin perfectly and covers my "flaws". I use Y/O in #7.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this powder in level 4 to set my prescriptives flawless skin foundation and it is terrific. It matches my skin tone which is in the yellow/orange category. I must say that u MUST throw away the flimsy pad it comes with and if your like me and like to press your powder into your skin, get another one that's still cheap but better made from the drugstore. It is a full coverage powder so you probably can use alone sans liquid foundation but i haven't tried that yet. When i do use it to set the liquid i do use the puff first then buff into my skin with the kabuki to even it out, it keeps my foundation set alot longer that way. Like all other things, when u r creating the base to put on your other makeup, just like foundation, it's important to get the CORRECT COLOR OR YOU WILL BE ASHY FROM GOING TO LIGHT OR IT WILL BE ORANGE BC U CHOSE A SHADE TO DARK. It is a flawless finish and definetely worth purchasing. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by trevor97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

GREAT POWDER FOR FULL COVERAGE BUT DOES CAKE AFTER AWHILE.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by DeltaChai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder and I think it will end up being my HG. My skin is fair (I purchased the lightest color - Level 1/Fresh Ecru in Virtual Skin/ Y/O family), sensitive and oily and this does a great job of keeping the oilies at bay. That is the first thing I look for in a foundation. It does not oxidize on my skin which is fabulous and it's very finely milled and provides a really even finish. Unlike most pressed powders, it is not completely matte, it has a "sheen" or "glow" to it without being shimmery so it looks softer on the skin. This is NOT meant to be a full foundation, it's meant for skin with very minor imperfections already. I highly recommend this for ladies who just need sheer coverage to even out their tone. It's a little pricey, but worth it. Px has always worked well on my skin and I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by marchmommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So far so good with this powder. I have been using it about two weeks and really like it. It lasts all day. I am oily and use it over the Virtual Matte Foundation and don't need to touch up. I had to blot and re-powder several times through the day with Clinique. I will def. buy again as long as I don't break out. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SPF 15 (not 25) Absolutely great product. It provides a light and...well...flawless finish on skin with minimal problems. This is not meant to be a foundation, but rather something to fill in in imperfections you might have. This lays on my skin without sinking, which sounds bad, but what it means is that instead of sinking into my rather larger pores, it goes over them like a sheet on a dimpled mattress -evening everything out. The compact is light and much thinner than their Anywhere Powder Foundation Compact, but still has a full 10g. Toss out the applicator that comes with it and instead use a large fluffly powder brush to apply it to get the perfect finish. FYI - I have oily skin and use this w/o liquid foundation...it may be too much for folks who use liquid.

This does not oxidize on me and I had to use blot sheets after 4 hours (pretty good!). The finish kind of reminds me of Mac MSFN...only without the added pimples. Will definately rebuy. One compact = $30.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 8:31:00 AM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The product I bough has an SPF15 and not SPF25. Never the less, this is a great powder. Very fine and provides a great finish. When used over the Flawless Skin foundation it creates a very refined complexion. My only peeve about this product is the applicator. Very thin and not of much use. I home I use a brush but when on the go I am forced to use the sponge like applicator. But all in all a very good powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by lillydog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use level 4 and I use it to set my foundation. I use it with their stipple brush very lightly. I love it! i wish it was cheaper though because I go through it fast!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by kassi73

I thought I had found my HG powder foundation when I purchased this, and then things started getting rocky. I broke out for the first time in my life because of this product, and this powder would turn the concealer I used over blemishes dark. Not a good look! I stopped using and my face started clearing up, so I am convinced it was this powder. It is however, a very velvety powder to the touch, but not very fine milled when you apply. I would tap my powder brush and have about half the product fall off. Overall, not to impressed after a few months use. If youre looking for a full coverage powdery powder, Id suggest DiorSkin Forever Flawless Moist powder. Its AMAAAAAZING!