Alberto Vo5 Split Ends Treatment conditioner

on 8/16/2015 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Out of all the Vo5 conditioners I've tried lately, this one was the worst. It smells very strange and doesn't do a thing for my hair. It leaves it feeling dry and very frizzy, even when I conditioned with it twice after shampooing. It was also more tangled than usual after rinsing. Wouldn't ever buy this one again.

on 3/21/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have natural 4b hair and used this just to revive my hair in the shower with no shampoo. This conditioner caused my natural hair to break and shed like I've not seen in ages. I was shocked at how much hair coated my hands in the shower while using this. I'm throwing it out.

on 12/25/2014 11:01:00 AM

I absolutely love this conditioner, with the matching shampoo...Leaves my very curly hair looking awesome! I've been using this one for years, although the formulation in all vo5 shampoo changed, as well as the scents. It still works the same!

on 6/18/2010 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is for someone who doesn't have split ends, or even much hair. Mine is a few inches past my shoulders, and this doesn't work at all for me.

Seems to weigh my hair down without actually adding moisture.

on 4/13/2010 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this stuff at a friends house, just rinsing my hair and using the conditioner. Let's just say thank God I have a leave in. Even WITH my leave-in, can you say fly away city? I've never had so many fly-aways. And my hair felt stringy and tangly, not smooth and tangle-free. Yuck.

on 3/14/2006 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I like this conditioner for the simple fact that it makes a great conditioner wash. It contains no silicones and the scent is light. The cons is that it is somewhat hard to locate and I am going through the bottle rather quickly since the texture of this conditioner is runny as heck. I would definately repurchase since I am going through this small bottle rather quickly.