January 25, 2015 | 987 users online

Conditioner - Alberto Vo5 - Split Ends Treatment conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by jjleidel300

I absolutely love this conditioner, with the matching shampoo...Leaves my very curly hair looking awesome! I've been using this one for years, although the formulation in all vo5 shampoo changed, as well as the scents. It still works the same!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is for someone who doesn't have split ends, or even much hair. Mine is a few inches past my shoulders, and this doesn't work at all for me.

Seems to weigh my hair down without actually adding moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Chikyuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this stuff at a friends house, just rinsing my hair and using the conditioner. Let's just say thank God I have a leave in. Even WITH my leave-in, can you say fly away city? I've never had so many fly-aways. And my hair felt stringy and tangly, not smooth and tangle-free. Yuck.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2006 1:40:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this conditioner for the simple fact that it makes a great conditioner wash. It contains no silicones and the scent is light. The cons is that it is somewhat hard to locate and I am going through the bottle rather quickly since the texture of this conditioner is runny as heck. I would definately repurchase since I am going through this small bottle rather quickly.