July 26, 2014 | 1610 users online

Polishes - Lumene - Quick and Chic nailpolish in Satin Black

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2008 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Sannuli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The one-touch brush is great, and the selection of colours is pretty good. The current one I have is called "without words" and it's been quite long-lasting. I'm happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2007 9:43:00 PM More reviews by GrauFrau

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It took me a bit to get used to the brush tip, but once I got the hang of it, I really did like it, and it is *nearly* a one touch brush, as they claim. It does dry a LOT faster than standard NPs, but has a nice finish, not weird or "cheap" looking like a lot of quick-dry NPs. The color selection at my local drugstore wasn't very good; most of the choices are pretty blah, but I did pick out #17 Blooming Beauty and #3 Smiling Night. Blooming Beauty is a very rich, bright, pearly crimson in the cool range, so it works great with cool skin tones. I'm pale, so this is a bit dramatic, but it's such a good match tonally, that I love it. Also, one coat was all it took for opacity. On the other hand (ha ha), the Smiling Night doesn't cover as well. It's a pearly very pale pink. It's a pretty color, but even with 2 coats, it just didn't look 100% opaque, and unfortunately more than 1 coat of Smiling Night looked gloppy and weird. If I can find more shades, I'll definitely get more of this NP. The price is pretty decent, but the bottles are small - .19oz. Of course, if you can get by with one coat, that might make up for it because you'd use 1/2 as much per manicure. Lastly, I'm impressed with the durability - same as some of the pricier brands, and certainly leagues ahead of the usual drugstore quick-dry NPs. I'd give it 4 or 5 lippies *if* I can find a bigger color selection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2006 3:15:00 PM More reviews by JustME83

I love these! So easy to apply and last for days. I have #19 Heartbeat (pearly magneta) and #8 Angel Touch (pearly white). I will buy more of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2006 8:50:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a new one from Lumene. The color is a satiny black without shimmer. Real easy to aplpy, great coverage, dries so fast I couldn't even believe it and had great lasting power. There was a real big selection of colours as well so I'll definitely be buying more of these.