August 2, 2014 | 1649 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Amore Pacific - Time Response Eye Renewal Creme

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by TrainedDreamer

I did not hate this eye cream, however for such a high price I'd have to be in love to repurchase - & I certainly wasn't.

I applied this very generously everyday for four months. I think I'd definitely know by now if this was a miracle product. Nothing really changed in my undereye area.

So it didn't do anything good, but did it cause any harm? Luckily no. My sensitive eyes didn't burn, my lines didn't deepen, & this didn't dry out my skin like so many eye creams have. I liked the thick consistency.

I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by puenktchen211

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Before I started using this product I didn`t like eye creams at all. All I tried was dissapointing.
Well - like I said, before I tried this product! First I got it as a sample and now I bought it full size.
Yes, it is expensive - but wow!!
It has a nice smell and a light creamy consistence. Now that I used it for weeks I can say that fine lines are getting much better (although I have to say, that I do not have many deep wrinkles) and I do not have white milias anymore.
So this cream is now the only constant daily ritual in my care routine.
Only one thing I am worried about: you don`t get this in Europe!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I have pretty bad under eye circles, and I know that no product can get rid of dark circles, but some eye creams can make a small difference, so I thought I would give this a try, even though it was kind of expensive.
The jar is nice. I have the gel, and it is very light with no offensive smell. It feels very smooth and velvety, and when you put it on your under eye skin it feels very comforting.
However, this feeling soon subsides. There was no difference in the appearance of my dark circles. :( It didn't sting my eyes, but I've never had any problems with stinging. It was, however, very hydrating.
I continued to use this not as an eye cream, but as a hydrating concealer base.
I won't buy this again, because it really didn't do anything. And for the crazy price, it was a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by natalie225

This product is definitely for someone with wrinkles. I noticed several bad reviews from younger reviewers, personally I feel that's because this product serves someone well that has endured further aging and wrinkles. Price set aside and just judging the eye cream, it has done more for my eyes than any eye cream I have tried. The reason that I rate this 5 stars is because I have never had an eye cream until now that could get rid of the tiny white bumps under my eye, and milia cysts. After using every day for a week my milia cysts and bumps are nearly gone, my under eyes are smoother, brighter, and more refreshed. After two weeks of use my wrinkles began to diminish and I could see results. As a full time working mother I can endure stress and little sleep, however with use of this product after several weeks you'd think I enjoy a stress free life and sleep on cloud 9 every night. This product works amazing for me.

After using nearly a month of samples I went to purchase this product. A little concerned at the price tag the beauty counter rep recommended I go with the contour lift extreme. After a few weeks of use I was sad I did. I noticed some white bumps reappearing and less smooth skin under my eye. While it did a great job brightening and fighting wrinkles it was no comparison to the time response eye cream. I finally went through the jar and went back to the time response cream. I just love what it does for my eyes!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ari496

I got this as a sample, and I'm happy I didn't buy it. it doesn't help at all with my dark circles. It doesn't really wake up my eyes either. It is very moisturizing though. I put it on my eyelids and lashes. My eye lids are so smooth and my eyelashes are so soft. Since it doesn't help with my dark circles, which is what I need in an eye cream, I won't be buying the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by LadyPeach

Love the AP line however this Eye Creme was a bit of a disappointment. The Time Response line is wonderful, but this eye creme doesn't work quite as well as the actual face cremes. I've had better and prefer others.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by chocolegal

Too expensive and does NOT deliver.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by jenny8chen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now, and it really reduced my fine lines under my eyes, and also make the eye bags a little bit smaller. So far so good. Even though it's not a miracle cream, but compare to other expensive eye creams that I had used over the years (Sisley, Guerlain,
Valmont ELIXIR DES GLACIERS eye, etc.) this eye cream really worked.
The texture feels like balm, very moisturizing, and easy to smooth on, even after 12 hours, you can still feel it's very moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by cosgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ridiculously expensive. Smells great, feels great, works well, but $250??? Will finish sample and stick with eye creams for reasonable prices that work just as well. I did pop for the Hydragel for $100 because I am in love with the scent and feel of it and the price didn't sting quite as badly as this one, even tho it's way past my budget. Oh well...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by jjkrh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While I liked the consistency and hydrating ability, the price tag is unbelievable for what I consider to be just your average eye cream. It did not seem that there was anything special about it. Thank goodness I had several weeks worth of samples to test this before blowing that kind of dough. I think Olay brightens better and others can hydrate just as well.