October 1, 2014 | 2052 users online

Cleansers - Amore Pacific - Treatment Cleansing Foam

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by suggrr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What's with the little blue beads in this? They certainly didn't exfoliate! This cleanser, like all cream cleansers I've tried, took my makeup off but left my skin feeling like it had a film all over. Unless I'm using a cleansing oil first, I don't want to use a cleanser after I just used a cleanser. I did like the very strong fragrance this cleanser has, but it certainly won't be for everyone. I paid $9 for a travel-sized 1 oz tube. Within the first ten uses, the threads on the container were sheared off by the cap when I tried to twist the cap back on. I had to keep this tube upright in the box with the cap resting on it. Very poor quality at this price point. This does contain triclosan (my box lists it but maybe they have reformulated?) and parabens in case you're avoiding either. Between the film on my skin and the bad luck with the bad container, I wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow ! This stuff is wonderful in the summer when my skin is not so dry.

I received a size tube that is about half the size of the full, with many other Amore Pacific items.

I will not re purchase, as it dried out my skin when the colder dryer weather came around, and it is really expensive for just a face cleanser

I use the old fhart pink huge tub of Jergans (under $4) and that takes everything off, and leaves my skin super soft.

It is not "cool or new" but wow - it sure works wonders for almost nothing

I am on a beauty budget, and look for results results results

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lovelyKk

This stuff is amazing! Use it after the treatment oil morning and evening, the double cleansing method is doing great things for my skin. My skin has never been so clear, and soft. You only need to use the tiniest amount! Way less then you will think. Foams up nicely, leaves skin feeling clean and smooth. Use with my clarisonic morning and evening. Amore Pacific products are great! Would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a bit skeptical when the SA at Sephora was upselling this cleansing foam. She did say that it is quite expensive but well worth buying. She also did mention she just uses this to remove all dirt and makeup with her clarisonic. I also have a clarisonic mia. So one day, I bought this and the treatment toner with a 20% coupon from Sephora. I decided to try it out once my normal cleansing foam ran out. Let me say that this cleanser with the clarisonic mia is super great. The beads in this cleanser has vitamin e and the cleanser feels thick even when you add some water for foaming. It also does not cause dryness. Prior to using this, I had to battle cystic acne along the jawline. The bumps are starting to subside and I've been using this for only two days so far. Now I haven't tried to remove makeup with this cleanser alone. I still use a cleansing oil prior and then use the cleanser. I still see some traces of leftover makeup after the treatment toner. So I'm not sure how it would hold up to heavy use of makeup (and I use BB cream and setting powder). I guess the only thing that makes me hesitate about buying the toner and cleansing foam are the steep prices. These products can be found in Neiman Marcus or Saks, and the department stores carry the full line. So if you're looking to buy out the whole skin care line, it would be best to go to department stores. Sephora only carry basic products.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by itzmarylicious

This cleanser is great. It removes all the oil from my face and a decent amount of makeup. I use this with my clarisonic mia and use only a tiny bit. It produces a great amount of lather / foam. With that said, for the price this cleanser isn't worth it. Even though I only use a small pea size amount and a bottle at $50 would last me probably 6 months, it's still expensive. While its decent at removing makeup it still doesn't remove as much as my purpose cleanser (yes the $5 facial cleanser from the drugstore). I only wear powder or a light tinted moisturizer and this cleanser always left a trace behind. This cleanser probably isn't great for someone with dry skin, my skins is really oily and it removed all traces of oil. I doubt I would be able to use this in the wintertime. I gave it a 3 because it did a decent job but lost a few lippies for price and the fact that it didn't WOW me, it did what a $5 cleanser did, if not worse.

Edit---- 2/18/2014
I needed a new cleanser (from my trusty Purpose) and i decided to try this again after so many SA recommended it to me. The first couple of washes was ok but then after 4 or 5 days, I started breaking out in little bumps on my temple and forehead area. I didn't change anythin either. I continued to use it thinking maybe it was because my skin was just getting use to it I finally had to stop after 2 weeks because it was getting so bad. After each wash my skin was alot a bit red, which went away naturally after an hour. I switched to First Aid Beauty cleanser and the bumps disappeared and so did the redness. I dont think this cleanser is for me, it seems like it is too harsh so I will not recommend this if you have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by temmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, this is my favorite cleanser. I say unfortunately because its quite a bit more expensive than I would like to pay for cleanser but it is worth every penny so I continue to purchase. I use it with my shiseido massage cleansing brush and it cleans wonderfully but doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped. When I use this cleanser, along with other products in the line, my skin has this pampered, cared for look which is why I always come back when I stray. A tube lasts ages because you really do need the tiniest amount. It's smells refreshing and it breaks down oil and makeup, leaving my skin really soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by misschris2025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this cleanser, it's my new HG cleanser after having used La Roche-Posay Effaclar Gel for WAY too long. My skin has evolved to normal/combination, rather than acne-prone, but not my skincare routine had not. Thank God I discovered Amore Pacific while visiting NYC this summer, because my skin was severely dehydrated and beginning to peel on my cheeks *yikes*.

Contrary to other foam cleansers I've used in the past and that would dehydrate my skin, AP Cleansing Foam is light, refreshing and I use it with my Clarisonic after having removed my makeup to great success. You barely need a pea size, so the tube will last you quite a while (I've had mine since May and with daily usage, I've probably used only 1/3 of the tube). It doesn't dehydrate my skin nor does it leave any residue behind (although I do use a toner afterwards just as a precaution because I use full coverage makeup daily). I highly recommend this cleanser! The downsides:

1) The accessibility -- I live in Montreal, so it's either I order it by phone and pay crazy customs, try to find it on eBay or else I have to trek to either Holt Renfrew in Toronto or an American Sephora that carries the brand to get another tube -- very much a hassle.

2) THE PRICE!!!! I had NEVER paid a cleanser $50 before, so this was a first. However, I do find it is worth every penny: it lasts forever, and it is by far the best cleanser I've ever used. Even though I'm a student, no buyer's remorse for purchasing this cleanser and I will repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by decembermom3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this cleanser. I feel like it gets all the deep down dirt and makeup out of my skin. I use it with my clarisonic...and for a foaming cleanser it doesn't really dry my skin like other foaming cleansers do...even the ones that say they don't dry your skin out. I love the scent of this entire line too! Very natural smelling...not artificial fragrance like some. Creamy and packs a punch.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by LadyPeach

My husband has oily skin and most cleansers tend to leave his face dry. Amore Pacific's Cleansing Foam is the perfect balance! Not only does it leave his 'face squeaky clean' but it also leaves him feeling moisturized!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by lemarais88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love all the Amore Pacifc products =)! I've used their cleansers, soaps, enzyme peel, hydrating spray & moisturizers, hydrating fluid (toner), sunscreen, masques, foundation with sunscreen, and hand cream. Though they may be a bit pricey (all you need is a little at a time), all their products and services are well worth it if you want a luxurious treat! Love their trial sizes! Their spa in Soho NY is absolutely relaxing and architecturally beautiful.