August 31, 2014 | 1385 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - japanese cherry blossom

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Lisaachristine1

I've been using this for years and absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by zahra81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent in the antibacterial foaming hand soap. I am now so addicted to BBW scents! My other faves are Tangerine, Aqua Blossom, Coconut Cove, White Citrus and Apple Blossom.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

A very popular scent, but it does get boring after a while. The wash foams up nicely and the smell really sticks to skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by tubbyloves

I just love this scent and the soap is actually a lot better than I expected. I usually choose creamy, moisturizing body washes as I have very dry skin on my body. After finishing a long favourite, the Dove moisture body wash, I just grabbed this shower gel as it was in my cupboard.
It smelled so nice and floral and it lathered wonderfully!
I felt refreshed after using this, and surprisingly, it did not dry out my skin!
My skin feels smooth and it gives the same results as any other moisturizing cream body wash.
I would recommend these!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by xxpunkgirlrockxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I got this as a gift from a friend and i just love it! It smells amazing and made my skin softer and smell so good! :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I have a ton of mini bottles of this shower gel sitting under my sink from gift sets, but I never use them because I know this isn't my favorite scent. I finally decided to use one, and I do like it more than I thought I would. The shower gel does not smell like the lotions & sprays. I find the scent in the lotion too heavy and strong, but this shower gel smells much more perfumey. Like, if they tweaked the scent a little and made it into a perfume, it would smell like this. That probably makes no sense. It's a much lighter floral-y version of what you're used to Japanese Cherry Blossom smelling like. Anyway, since I can't explain it, I'll just say I like it. It lathers well and the smell lingers for a little while after you shower. BBW shower gel packaging still drives me nuts though. The lid always gets stuck, through no fault of my own, and I have to twist the cap open to use it. Not a big deal, but it always bothers me. In all, it's a nice shower gel. I won't run out to repurchase it, but I like it. If I could I'd give it a 3.5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Dragonfyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! I understand why the shower gel gets the low reviews that it does, it smells nothing like the Japanese Cherry Blossom lotions, but those scents are too heavy for my taste, so for me the difference is a redeeming factor. The shower gel has a unique spicy scent, very warm, with a bit of woodsy earthiness to it, and none of the cloying sweetness or vanilla that bothered me so much in the lotion. (Some might find it a little masculine since it's not so sweet.) It has pretty amazing staying power for a shower gel too, I can still smell it in the evening from a morning shower, and I definitely had a date that went a little crazy trying to figure out what it was, and wouldn't believe I wasn't wearing perfume. I generally don't go for expensive shower gels, but this I've bought repeatedly. Enthusiastic 5 on this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My second favorite of all Bath and Body Works scents. I am also a huge fan of Velvet Tuberose, which is, sadly, scheduled to be discontinued. Like Velvet Tuberose, this is a very interesting floral that is not too sweet ir too, well, floral. It's not one-dimensional in the slightest, as other notes, namely some spices and musks really balance out the floral. This fragrance also has notes of rose, so I still get my rose fix that I will be missing once Velvet Tuberose is gone for good. I'm thinking I actually may like this one slightly better than that one, as it is, as I said, more complex. This is a scent that I believe could work for both warm and cold seasons, as the florals usher it into spring and summer, but the other notes make it deep enough for fall and winter. Same is true for daytime and evening too, I think, although, I would apply it lightly for the day, as the scent can get a little on the strong side and might be a bit too much for the day, but even at its strongest I don't find it irritating at all. But, as a good rule of thumb, always try scents before you buy them. Bath and Body Works stores are great about stocking "testers" in their stores of all their different scents in the multiple products they offer in each fragrance. So, I definitely recommend and will buy this again in many products. Maybe I'll splurge and get an EDT of this one too. I have one of Tuberose and have put the Twilight Woods one on my Christmas list, but as the EDTs are the most expensive of Bath and Body Works items, (though not at all exorbitant when compared with more luxury perfumers that their product is just as good as), I can't afford to buy to many right now. But it's definitely a possibility.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i adore this shower gel. most of the time i don't need to put on perfume because the beautiful scent lingers throughout the day. it's a little pricey for me so i don't buy it too often.. but i felt like spoiling myself &bought 3 shower gels the other day lol. this one is a keeper for sure &i'll continue to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pretty, soft, sweet floral fragrance, very feminine. Lathers up like crazy, rinses well and leaves my skin soft and smelling oh so good!