December 22, 2014 | 1772 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Lip Shine Shimmer Glaze in 09 Vanilla Bean

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I seem to be in the minority here. I felt like this is a horrible product. It has no pigment, just shimmer. If that wasn't bad enough, the shimmer has a tendency to travel over my face. I do not recommend and I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

This is a great gloss for hardly any money! I think mine was only $2 at Walgreens. After reading the good reviews, I decided to give it a try. This is a very nice neutral nude color with a nice shimmer to it. The scent is the same as the name, vanilla. It reminds me of my Stila Kitten gloss, only this is a fraction of the price and it shows up a little better. I have had to twist each gloss a good number of times to get it started, but once I start using it, just a couple of clicks give the right amount of product. I recommend waiting a couple of seconds, since sometimes the product comes out gradually, and it's easy to accidentally end up with more than you expected. I'd definitely buy again! I also really like the pink colors - Strawberry (light pink) and Candy (medium pink), which also smell great and the shimmer is so pretty. What a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by misstee1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this and I only find it in Walgreens. It looks so good on my lips

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Arantha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this gloss. It is super cheap and it is a pretty shade of neutral tan with golden shimmer flecks--very sheer. It is great nude l/g and you can't beat 1.99. The smell is like vanilla cupcakes or vanilla frosting (smells a lot like Smackers Lip Sparkler in Vanilla Frosting but warmer). It does not have a any taste though, so that is a huge pro. The only con is the staying power sucks. I like sticky glosses that last for a while and this one slips off if you drink anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a great lipgloss that i picked up for $1.50 at Walgreen's. i am a BIG fan of Jordana lipglosses, this being my third one. they're cheap, have great colors, and are very comfortable feeling on your lips. they also don't dry my lips out when they wear off like so many more expensive glosses do. this particular shade looks just like toffee (candy) with some shimmer to it. it's very pretty and subtle, a great YLBB shade. the one thing i don't like about these glosses is that you can't see the actual color in the packaging, so you don't really know what you're getting until you open it and try it on, which you can't do at a drugstore. the pen click system seems to work just fine for me and i do like the lipbrush. i would definitely recommend checking these glosses out, you can't beat the prices and the fun color selection, and if you buy from Walgreen's and happen to not like the color when you try it on, you can always return or exchange it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Amanda_Gilead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This a very lovely warm toned YLBB with beautiful golden shimmer. I just wish it lasted longer on my lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2006 9:31:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It is such a great feeling to find a nice product for only $1.99! This was indeed $1.99 at my local Walgreens, part of their new expanded Jordana display. I am always on the lookout for natural, tan-based lipglosses that are sheer enough to not look like an unnatural coating on my lips, but still with enough color and coverage to not be clear. I am not a bright color person! I received, long ago from Sephora, a sample of Too Faced Diamond Gloss in a shade that was like sheer butterscotch with glitter. The glitter particles were too gritty for my liking, but the agony of it was, I loved the color. I have since found 2 glosses that match that color without the grit. This Jordana gloss is one. It comes in a click-pen with brush, like some Stila glosses. The consistency of the gloss is great. Not at all sticky, but not slippery so it won't slide all over. This does have shimmer particles, and these particles remain on my lips after I wipe the gloss off, but I can tolerate that since the shimmer is not gritty. This shade provides a shiny butterscotch color (a peachy-gold-tan...not too far removed from Brach's butterscotch hard candy) with gold shimmer. On my lips it is fabulous! It really gives me a summery beachy look and brightens my face. I think Jordana is cruelty free too--the little leaping bunny symbol is on the package. For reference, I am an NC15, light brown hair, hazel eyes, lips that are practically non-pigmented. I wear warm neutral tones for makeup.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No