Almay Brow Defining Pencil

on 7/23/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This Almay Brow Pencil in 801 is a total dupe of Mac Fling eye brow pencil and it only costs $6! I went and bought 3 of them because it is soo good and it will save me money on having to buy the mac one for awhile. Perfection!

on 3/9/2015 12:46:00 AM

just picked it up today and tried it out when I got home. super thin pencil, IMO a bit hard to grip, but this is a good brow pencil. I love how it is brown b/c I have dark semi-full brows, if that makes sense. it softens the look without being too light. packing comes with the wand detached, and crayon is twist up. product is easy to use and is pretty cheap, and I hope it never gets discontinued

This is one of the best drugstore brow pencil I have come across, easy, precise and matches my natural ashy brown brows. If used with small feathery strokes, your brows will look perfectly groomed without overpowering the rest of your face. I will definitely buy more backups of this stuff. Please Almay, don't discontinue this! ( I'm rarely impressed with brow products!, but this is my HG)

on 11/28/2014 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

In my opinion this pencil is an exact dupe for Maybelline Define a brow in Dark brown, The waxy texture is the same, the natural black brow color is the same also the price is the same. Hopefully Almay doesn't discontinue this product because I can't afford to spend 16 dollars on a Mac eyebrow pencil.

Definitely my fave brow product. The spooly on the end is amazing! It distributes the product very well. The pencil itself has a waxy consistency, so I have no need for brow gel afterward. It doesn't make my brows feel crunchy, but rather very natural. When you fill in your brows with this product, it gives the "I just got my eyebrows threaded" look. Absolutely flawless! Currently on my second pencil of this product, and I will continue to buy it until they discontinue it!

on 9/6/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this pencil and will continue to buy. This is just right in terms of color (brunette), twist up narrow and small pencil tip, and comes with a small spoolie. I am not sure but this seems to be a close dupe for Anastasia's pencil. I refuse to spend $20 on their pencil.

This is easy to use but a little soft so beware how hard you press. It always looks natural on me and never fake. I personally have yet to have it break on me like a few others stated and I have been using it daily for 4 months.

Great product for so cheap.

on 7/27/2014 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like the look this eyebrow pencil gives me, got in brunette. The product breaks easily when applying. The spoolie always breaks off when in my make up bag (gone through 2 pencils) but I do like that it had a fine tip as I use the pencil to fill my brows rather than draw them on. I like that it's not too waxy compared to the revlon brow pencil.

on 7/19/2014 3:23:00 AM

I really like this stuff! This is my go to briw pencil when not using Macs Spiked. Goes on great and last all day. The brunette color could be a tad darker for my thick dark brown/ black brows but it does a great job! Best drug store brow pencil!

on 7/14/2014 3:52:00 AM

I have been searching for a cheaper alternative to my Anastasia brow wiz, as I much prefer a finer tip to fill in my brows. This product comes quite close. The colour range is really it's only let down, at my store there was blonde or brunette. I chose brunette but it is very very dark, and harsh. A little goes a long way with this pencil.

The spoolie is perfect, all in all a great product. Would love to see a soft brown dupe (wink wink Almay)

on 10/25/2013 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great pencil, especially if like me you have very little eyebrow hairs!
The "pencil" is actually a twist-up crayon that is just the right size; not too small that it breaks, and not too big that you can't properly control the application.
Only (slight) draw back is the colour range, with every shade being not quite right for me.
Other than that, highly recommend.

Popular Brows Products