December 21, 2014 | 1384 users online

Brows - Almay - Brow Defining Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Queenbre715

In my opinion this pencil is an exact dupe for Maybelline Define a brow in Dark brown, The waxy texture is the same, the natural black brow color is the same also the price is the same. Hopefully Almay doesn't discontinue this product because I can't afford to spend 16 dollars on a Mac eyebrow pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by SingAllYouWant

Definitely my fave brow product. The spooly on the end is amazing! It distributes the product very well. The pencil itself has a waxy consistency, so I have no need for brow gel afterward. It doesn't make my brows feel crunchy, but rather very natural. When you fill in your brows with this product, it gives the "I just got my eyebrows threaded" look. Absolutely flawless! Currently on my second pencil of this product, and I will continue to buy it until they discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

LOVE this pencil and will continue to buy. This is just right in terms of color (brunette), twist up narrow and small pencil tip, and comes with a small spoolie. I am not sure but this seems to be a close dupe for Anastasia's pencil. I refuse to spend $20 on their pencil.

This is easy to use but a little soft so beware how hard you press. It always looks natural on me and never fake. I personally have yet to have it break on me like a few others stated and I have been using it daily for 4 months.

Great product for so cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the look this eyebrow pencil gives me, got in brunette. The product breaks easily when applying. The spoolie always breaks off when in my make up bag (gone through 2 pencils) but I do like that it had a fine tip as I use the pencil to fill my brows rather than draw them on. I like that it's not too waxy compared to the revlon brow pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I really like this stuff! This is my go to briw pencil when not using Macs Spiked. Goes on great and last all day. The brunette color could be a tad darker for my thick dark brown/ black brows but it does a great job! Best drug store brow pencil!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Vonne092

I have been searching for a cheaper alternative to my Anastasia brow wiz, as I much prefer a finer tip to fill in my brows. This product comes quite close. The colour range is really it's only let down, at my store there was blonde or brunette. I chose brunette but it is very very dark, and harsh. A little goes a long way with this pencil.

The spoolie is perfect, all in all a great product. Would love to see a soft brown dupe (wink wink Almay)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by idontknowgrrr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great pencil, especially if like me you have very little eyebrow hairs!
The "pencil" is actually a twist-up crayon that is just the right size; not too small that it breaks, and not too big that you can't properly control the application.
Only (slight) draw back is the colour range, with every shade being not quite right for me.
Other than that, highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Decent brow pencil, love that it comes with a spooly. However, this product literally lasted me one week. For the price, the amount of product it comes with is ridiculous. The pencil breaks off very easily too. I'm not going to be buying a new brow pencil every week so I will not be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by rigantona

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this, perfect shade for my dark blonde brows and it comes with the best spoolie i've ever used. I find most brow pencils to be really dry and difficult to apply, powder seems to be a better alternative, but the only powder that does a good dark blonde is smashbox and that is far, far more expensive. this goes on really easily, using feathery strokes is really easy with this product, giving us fair girls a far more natural finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been unable to find this for over a year now! It is/was the best drugstore eyebrow pencil out there! Yes, you do not get alot of product for the money, but it was a fine point & perfect texture & shade (dark blonde). It was not too soft or too thick. I also liked the spoolie end. I have been using Maybelline Define-a-Brow, but it is too soft, not hard enough & yes, not enough product for what you pay.