November 26, 2014 | 1730 users online

Crème - Lancome - Magique Mousse Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am so lucky - I got this from a co-worker who got this a Nordstroms. She is actually lighter than I am and they matched her with Bisque 6 - SOOOOOOOOOOO wrong...I guess she didnt want to return it? she was actually gonna toss it so she gave it to me..SUPER PLEASED about that is a perfect match Im a MAC NC40 and this is just perfect! If feels great - I just dont put too much around the TZone since it gets greasy throughtout the day...I will definately buy it myself....A+ on this product..unlike that cheap shhhtuff from Maybelline..YUCK!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by sjsharkslover

I love this stuff. I can use just a little bit and get the most perfect airbrushed results and have my face looking flawless. I use a primer, then this and viola! it is perfect. It is is a little pricey so I alternate between this and the Maybelline one (both are owned by L'Oreal USA so I figure it has to be similair!). I have to be really careful when I powder with this otherwise it ends up looking cakey and gross. But overall great and does not clog my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by meowfish97

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am really impressed with this product, I was on the bare minerals wagon for awhile the mess everywhere was getting to me as was the amount of time I was using to make it right. I use my origins foundation brush with this and have a almost flawless results in less than 3 minutes. It is light airy and undetectable on, just a nice matte equalizer. I really love the blushes in this line, wish I had try the foundation sooner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I believe this one is the same as MAGIE MATTE mousse foundation.

This is my HG for many years, and my mother's as well since we have the same skin types: very oily and acne-prone. Best foundation I've ever used, goes on smoothly, like I naturally have such good skin. My skin still gets oily after several hours but after so many years I've come to learnt that nothing can fix it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 1:03:00 AM More reviews by cheesemonks

I was very hesitant to buy this product at first, but as I found in on sale for less than half price I thought I would give it a go. I am pleased (and surprised) to say I have found my HG!!- and I usually HATE lancome cosmetics. This trick for this is to apply with a stippling brush, this uses very little makeup, and take 5-10 seconds to apply perfectly! - Even if this makeup looked crap, the quick application alone might be worth the repurchase. This covers my pores and gives me beautiful even skin tone. I usually set this with loose powder from stila (I think any powder would still look good) and damn. I have received so many compliments over my skin and makeup -something that I have never experienced before. LOVE this Lancome!! (and as I got it for cheap, I'm extra happy :) ) rare 5 stars from me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 6:40:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

This is Lancome’s version of sister company Maybelline New York ’s Dream Matte Mousse Foundation ($8.99). Belive it or not the formulas are nearly identical, and perform the same the ingridient lists are identical.Oh and lancome sells this product (37$...................)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2008 7:26:00 AM More reviews by junkie_on_prowl

I love this product! I don't normally use foundation as I worry that it clogs my pores and makes my natural skin even worse, thus the need to use even more foundation.

I do keep a bottle of Bobbi Brown's oil-free fluid foundation on standby for those days where I need more sleep but i always feel like it makes me look like I've put on a mask. The BB foundation is almost finished and I was looking for a replacement. It so happened I was at the Lancome counter and I had already chosen two skincare products and when you buy a third product you get a nice giftbag with all the works. Sucker I know for free stuff (and actually you pay for it indirectly!!) but I asked to try the powders and foundations. The Magique Mousse was the only one that gave me a natural look without looking like you have slapped on some major war paint on your face. I use #02 and I have yellow based asian skintone.

This morning I used it for the first time and it gives me a really natural look. You can use a normal foundation brush and I didn't even cover my whole face, just basically the T zone and nose area where there is some uneven and red areas. You have to be quite careful not to touch your face though as this sits and doesn't absorb very much into your skin. The SA used the Magique blush on me and I was so so tempted to get it as well but thought I should stop spending my retirement savings.

This doesn't have any SPF so I will need to try it on on top of my sunblock which I didn't use today as the sky is totally grey. Will update if there is any difference.

Note to those who said that it made their skin flake off - the SA told me that this product is good for those with combination dry/oily skin although you need to make sure your face is moisturised well before you use it. If you don't, you will have the little dry flakes and it looks awful. I use a moisture sink-in mask regularly to help moisturise my skin and I think it really helps.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2008 6:05:00 AM More reviews by ameshi

There's nothing Magique about this mousse foundation. It gives off the dreaded powdery and fake makeup on me and highlights the imperfections on my face rather than hiding them. I use it as a body foundation now to cover small bruises on my arms and legs (I'm a major klutz) but it's still too dry for my liking.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2008 12:16:00 AM More reviews by pinkdiamond4000

This is a disappointing product... not matte at all on me,poor coverage, and therefore highly overpriced. will give away and never repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2008 11:39:00 AM More reviews by bpurchase

I found this product while looking for a foundation at Origins while I was waiting for the young lady to help me I glanced at the lancome counter and started browsing. The girl there showed me the formula and actually put it all over my face and I fell in love. This foundation is so soft on the skin and it matches my skin tone perfectly. You need very little product so it will last forever. The recommendation that I got from others were these two HUGE things. 1. Moisturize, Moisturize... this is not for people with very dry skin. 2. DO NOT APPLY WITH FINGERS OR SPONGE. YOU HAVE TO APPLY WITH A BRUSH AND BUFF IT ON. so many people say it won't spread and then you ask them if they use a brush. they say no... use it and I will tell you it will make a world of a difference. I love this product... will definetly buy again.