December 21, 2014 | 961 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush- Juiced Berry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I abolutely ADORE beauty rush lip glosses. This has a delicious berry taste. It's a sheer raspberry color that looks good alone or over a similar colored lipstick. Comes in a squeeze tube, which isn't my favorite type of packaging, but the product is great quality. These are really cheap, they run for 2 for $7.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

my best friend kept going on and on about these beauty rush lipglosses at the mall, and with my first ones, cookie kiss and dandy cane which i got on sale for $3.50 each, i HATED. They left disgusting white gunk at the corners of my mouth and although they lasted 3 hrs on me, i wasnt really impressed, as mostly all of their *expensive* lipglosses are clear...not tinted or anything, i have peachy pink lips btw, when their not chapped. Anyway, i was SO impressed with these i bought. I got: Slice Of Heaven; super light baby pink; goes on clear with a TINY bit of tint.
Juiced Berry : really pretty berry, goes on darkish pink.
Melonrageous: Transperant hot pink, goes on clear
Candy,Baby : Transparant baby pink, goes on clear
Passion Fruit Pop: Perfect gorg pink ;] goes on nudish pink
I might go back and buy a TON of backups, the only lipgloss ive used up is my Liplicious Watermelon Sorbet and Frozen Daiquri, I NEVER use up lipglosses. overall, AMAZING lipglosses, def. worth the money ;]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

I like this a lot! I actually don't use glosses much, and I probably won't get much wear out of it, but it's nice. It brings a little bit of life to my dull lips with a bit of a sheer berry tint. It's very moisturizing, and tastes/smells great.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't find this lipgloss to be anything spectacular, unlike the previous reviews. I don't have very pigmented lips to begin with; they're kind of a pinkish-grey almost (esp when I don't get enough sleep) and so I figured this berry red lip gloss would revive them, giving some color to my lifeless lips. The texture is quite nice; perhaps overly sticky at first, but then after rubbing my lips together, it becomes quite smooth. The scent, of course, smells great. But that's are the only pros. The packaging is nothing special, though practical I suppose. However, the color itself...there really isn't any. I thought the lip gloss would be a berry red, and I wasn't expecting any sort of matte finish (its a lip gloss, obvi) but on my lips (keep in mind, my lips have almost no color) it's practically like a clear lip gloss with just a HINT of reddish pink. Just a hint.

Kind of pricey for a clear lippie; you'd be better of spending money on a Revlon Colorburst lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by babyyypink

I am not into red lip glosses or lipsticks, im more into the nudes. But i really love this stuff. It tastes, looks, and feels amazing on my lips and has a great smell to it.
Although it is verry red, I still like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by shirley1124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very picky about lip gloss/color. I have very sensitive lips and skin and every lip gloss makes my lips chapped and dry looking. When they came out with this new Victoria's Secret Beauty rush collection my friend went on and on about it. I tried some of hers and was instantly hooked when I noticed that after an hour my lips were not dry and still very soft and the gloss lasts for hours, I just have to re apply about 3 times the whole day which is really good. I went and bought the 5 glosses for $20 and the gloss lasts me about 2 months each tube! I don't have to go out and buy lip gloss often anymore! My favorite colors are Juiced berry and Cocolicious

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by DaynaMichele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! HG status. I knew this was the right shade for me on sight - I like berry shades because they complement my pale skin without looking garish. Tastes and smells great, and has very pretty shimmer in it. The $7 I paid for it were well spent. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by drdoodles

This lip gloss is pretty amazing. I wanted to try Victoria's secret's lip glosses for a long time, but was afraid I would pick the wrong color. After reading some of the reviews here, I decided to get Juiced berry. When I think of berry flavor, I usually associate it with that artifical smell that is usually found in cough syrup. This definitely does not smell like that. It smells like those sucker hard candies that come in different flavors, and at times it does smell like wine too. It leaves a beautiful sheer reddish color and I think it would be perfect for any skin tone. It has teeny tiny sparkles which are so pretty. I took one lippie off for the packaging, it has one of those containers where you squeeze to get the product. I am actually surprised this is not a more popular color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by poutylipsplease

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS

first of all it smells and tasted great, always a plus when using Beauty Rush
but this color is just gorgeous, it appears very red in the tube, but goes on very sheer and adds a gorgeous shiny red tint to the lips with a slight touch of glitter. I can see this looking good on every single skin tone! GET IT! at seven dollars or 5 for 20 you really should

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by mnf4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I always get compliments when I wear this lipgloss...just the other day when I was waiting in line at Starbucks, a young male barista told me, "Yum, your lips look like a ripe cherry if you don't mind me saying so!!" I already have pigmented lips, so whenever I wear this lipgloss it makes my lips look berryish and plump. It is moisturizing and has very fine microglitter that catches the right amount of light to give the illusion of fuller lips. There's also just enough pigmentation that it awakens up my olive-tan complexion and gives me that "healthy-fresh" look. Lasts me about 2 hours before the color fades to my normal pigmented lips. This is definitely my go-to gloss for the days when all I want to wear is mascara and lipgloss. Perfect summer lipgloss and HG material for sure!!