TheBalm Plump Your Pucker Tinted Lipgloss in Pink my Lemonade

3.5

on 6/19/2012 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Unlike my Buxom lipglosses, this did nothing. It didn't plump my lips, even though I could feel a minty sensation. There was very little pigmentation. It was very sticky, as if my lips were coated in lard. It didn't blend very well on my lips. Rather, it came out in lumps.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this gloss. I got it in a set at Marshalls. Makes my lips look a little rosier.

on 5/8/2012 10:18:00 PM

I have decent sized lips, but I've always craved for them to look plumper! I've tried lip enhancement products and they tend not to look. I decided to try the TheBalm's take on lip plumping products. The picture above is Pink Lemonade, which is a pretty bright pink shade. It claims to be a "sheer and tinted gloss with maxi lip". This gloss is definitely sheer, but with a tint of color. I love this color for a sheer, natural color. When applied, it feels minty. If you hate mint this probably is not the product for you! I found the plumping aspects to be non existent. Not worth the money!

on 1/29/2010 11:29:00 PM

This is a beautiful shade of pink. I tried on in sephora. It's very glossy with a pink to hot pink shade. I wouldn't consider it pink because its brighter than pink but not as bright or hot as hot pink. It leaves a fresh minty tingly feeling on your lips. I don't notice significant change in my lips. Its appears to have opened your lips up but that could be just due to the gloss. very gloss. It isn't sticky. Doesn't leave any dirty residue. And it smells very nice- like pink lemonade. so nice for spring or summer days

on 11/6/2009 6:13:00 PM

BOOOO!!! bad no not worth it at all can't believe I'm even wasting my time to write a review.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like the smell and the color. It is a pretty good lip gloss but it didnt plump my lips at all. I already have big lips so i wasnt mad when i didnt see results. I didint even know it was a lip plumper until today.

on 1/24/2008 12:37:00 PM

It's a beautiful bright pink gloss... but as far as plumping goes, I am not impressed at all. No real tingle, no plumping effects that a normal gloss couldn't provide. This is the first time I've used it... if I notice a change, I'll update.

**a couple of months later, my opinion has not changed. This product doesn't last long at all, and produces no real plumping effect. I am a fan of TheBalm, usually, so I am rather disappointed with this one.

on 12/5/2007 10:57:00 PM

I wasn't expecting this gloss to appear so "hot pink," so that was the bad part. Other than that, it smells nice and has great consistency. But, again, I was looking for a softer pink...so I'd purchase this product again, but not this specific shade.

on 10/12/2007 6:41:00 PM

Slight tingling sensation, but it does NOT burn my lips! Pretty medium rosy pink shade, but on my already pigmented lips, this is too pink. A little bright on me - would be good for summer if you like a pink/rose gloss. Good price for the amount that you get.

This is my favorite lip gloss! It's a pretty, girly pink color that flatters my pale skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. It's also not too sticky, just the right amount of shine, and goes on easily. I've gotten several compliments on it, and my friends love to borrow it. Will definitely buy again - $14 is a tad expensive but worth it!

Popular Lip Glosses