Ultima II flowing lipstick (pucker and pout)

3.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Basically i had many many Ultima II stuffs since i was child,Why? cause my mum loves this brand.
This lipstick is okay.Plumpy and Glossy.Wet lipstick and great.It reminds me of revlon gloss colour.
But the color is truly intense and sharp, love it(typically lipstick).
I wore this one because i fad to try,because there're many many Ultima II stuffs in my house(from lipsticks,blushes,eye shadows until palettes).The recent product I'd worn was Ultima II Moisturizer Translucent Loose Powder in Light Colour. The light colour is slightly neutral.BIG size and cost average(not truly pricey), i wore it because of my mum very loyal to this product(her all time favourite Ultima II product) and i thought it could save money due to its size.

on 6/16/2009 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

discontinued this is a twist up pen, i have mocha tease, a deep brown red color. very pretty for a dramatic look

on 6/1/2005 11:03:00 AM

I bought this in 09 Bare in Mind, I expected quite a nude, neutral lip colour (which it looks like in the tube). On the lips it is a lot darker than in the tube. But it is still a nice colour, a rosy brown/red. Does go on across between a lipstick and gloss, thicker than a traditional gloss, but glossier looking than a lipstick. I probably would purchase this again in another colour, remembering that they will all probably apply darker than they look. Update: long lasting too!

on 11/8/2004 8:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Update: I like this color a lot. If you put a lot of product on it looks dark dark brown but a small dab and gloss gives a gorgeous browny/red color with gold glitter. Very sophisticated. If I dab it on it will last about 2 hrs but not more. Worth the trouble for such a pretty color.

I have this in chocolate. I was really impressed by the applicator. I've never had a lipstick with a brush on applicator so I was curious to see how it worked. It applies the lipstick pretty smoothly but I wouldn't use it without a mirror. Also,the color is really really pigmented so I would strongly suggest a small dab and gloss over. The smell's a little funky, but I can deal. It looks like it would last a pretty long time and it feels a bit sticky on. Overall I like this product and would repurchase if I found a great color.

For reference, I'm warm toned medium with black hair brown eyes and semi-pigmented lips. continued >>

on 5/8/2004 1:22:00 PM

I have Mocha Tease, On the Mauve, Chocolate, and Reddy&Waiting. I love them all. I am asian and easily tan, and both Mocha Tease and On the Mauve are great for me for everyday; Chocolate when I'm feeling earthy, and the Reddy&Waiting when I'm feeling feisty. On the Mauve is a bit more plummy than the Mocha Tease. Mocha Tease is a medium mauve with tan/brown undertones. They smell and taste just fine. I prefer these to the Stila Lip Polish (which is too sticky). Love the packaging, a lip brush with a twist-base to push product to the brush. My purse has pen slots and I keep one of these in a pen slot, very handy and good for all occasions. Color lasts longer than a gloss, but not really all day like a traditional lipstick. I prefer this packaging over gloss pots, traditional lipsticks, and the thick "liquid lipsticks" that come with a wand. Great for everyday, comfortable color. continued >>

on 2/15/2003 11:54:00 AM

i got this for the sunscreen and the stila-like applicator. the pink was the only workable color and it too proved a little too intense and too sparkly in the long run. good stuff if you can pull it off, though. continued >>

on 1/13/2003 10:34:00 PM

I like these liquid lipsticks because they are reasonably priced, have an SPF 15, and have a cool applicator. I really like wearing Mocha Tease in the summer, and I've also purchased Plums The Word for a darker look. I think they taste good and the shine you get is rich and dramatic. Not bad, especially if you can get them for 50% off, which I did at a local CVS.

on 9/2/2002 1:38:00 AM

I got Mocha Tease (goes *great* with stila liner #4) on sale for $4.50, total impulse purchase. It's alright. The only thing is, when something is not immediately a fave, or wonderful i have no motivation to wear it as i will already have something better. It is a cute fall colour, pretty but a little too dark. Goes on nicely, nice sheen/sparkle. Alright staying power, only colour i could imagine using. WOuldn't need to buy again.

on 8/16/2002 11:46:00 AM

I just bought this in Bed of Roses and love this product. It is a great alternative to the new Stila Demi Creme Liquid Lipcolors. The staying power is great, it's not drying and the color is beautiful. I will deffinately try more of these colors. Plus at $12.50 they are half the price of Stila!

on 7/21/2002 12:21:00 AM

i hated this prodcut, i had it in pink smooch, brite magenta muave, and it was very ugly, and too lipstick-y not glossy enough it was matte and i didn't like the consistency at all and it kinda clumped, and the color was terrible for me. dont' buy this pen

Popular Lipsticks