August 30, 2014 | 1609 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - Cherry Bomb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Cherry Bomb(shell), oh how I luv thee!! I love Beauty Rush l/g sooooo much! This is a sheer cute red (don't worry if it looks dangerous in the tube, it's a very sheer tint), w multi colored sparkly glitter. This is a bit of a glitter bomb, but I adore glitter makeup. Sooooo adorable. This does not taste like cough syrup to me, more like Cherry Ludens which are the ones that taste like candies or Cherry starburst and cherry skittles, taste the rainbow, bombshells!!! :) this gloss has a slanted tip, it's fairly sticky, & all in all a great gloss. I highly rec this gloss for summer, cannot wait to whip it out & put on this cute gloss as you don't really need a mirror. Like I said, the multi duo chrome glitter is lovely, it shines all different in the different lighting. VS makeup is high quality, look no further for the perfect HG gloss....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by DodgerDasher

This smells like cherries and bubblegum and Monster Assault all mixed together, and even my cat is intrigued by it. It's a sheer glimmery fruit punch shade. The staying power is decent and the texture is slightly sticky.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by KatGen

I love the color of this gloss! It's a nice, sheer red with just enough shimmer. Only problem; it is VERY sticky! I'm ok with thick glosses because I feel that they stay on and are extra glossy, but this is a bit too thick and goopy for me. It does not stay smooth. Very disappointing because they nailed it with this color.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by SPerk

I love the color, taste, and scent of this gloss. The texture is very thick and sticky though, I don't like that about it. Another negative, I can just feel those huge flakes of glitter cutting my lip when I rub it in! I'm not a fan of sheer glosses alone (personal preference). This one in particular I like to layer on top of my fav E.l.f jumbo lip gloss pencil in Nude. Weird combo but its beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Perfect Go To gloss when you want a sheer red look and not that bold red lip. Its like a different way of wearing red. Taste yummy just like cherries. I love how these glosses taste just like their names. Makes lipglossing more fun in a silly kind of way. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the smell of this lip gloss. It's sweet and fruity and appealing. The taste of it is okay...but I taste it was too much. It's a sticky and heavy lipgloss that delivers a hint of bright red that's masked by the stickiness of the product. When I open my mouth, there are literally strings of the product connecting my top lip to my bottom lip. When it gets in your mouth, it makes your throat feel really weird. I looks okay, but is just too much of a fuss for me. The bad outweighs the good, and I wouldn't repurchase this. I got this as a gift a couple years ago, so at least I didn't have to pay for it initially. ^_^

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

I love the Beauty Rush lip glosses, but this one isn't a favorite for me.

This one has a bright red color with sparkles.

I don't care for the flavor. The scent is okay.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by xrenriot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this lip gloss gives your lips a really cute, sheer red tint, which is nice for a subtle pop of colour. It smells and tastes quite nice as well. However, I'm not really big on the texture. It's thicker than average and very sticky. I wouldn't purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by foxieq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Today I was digging through my lipgloss box and decided to try this gloss that I had gotten as a gift from a friend.

Let me say that this lip gloss is not very pigmented -- to my delight. It offers subtle shimmer and sheen. If you're looking for the deep red that is in the tube, you will NOT get that at all. I understand that this looks different on different people. My lips are somewhat pigmented and a natural pink color, so the gloss made a perfect playful yet everyday casual pink color. I loved it! It is a bit on the sticky side, but I was wearing an updo anyway :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by plasticvagabond

I bought these lip glosses in every color before ever using them...BIG mistake. I hate them! WAYYYYY too sticky, my lips actually get stuck when I'm wearing it.

The hues advertised on the packaging are just unimportant because none of that color actually goes on your lips. I thought I was going to wear a nice pink but it just came out clear like all the rest that I tried.

Pros: Good for kids I guess. FYI: I am 20.